Expo 2016: ICHQ Lodging

2»

Comments

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

NP. I'll be there tomorrow evening to stuff things in holes

LincDontCallMeKelso
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@Linc -- I put it in my post, but I don't see it in your master list-- SailorDoom is also bringing a twin air mattress!

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2016

@GnomeQueen said:
    SailorDoom is also bringing a twin air mattress!

Likely gonna need to cram it in either the turret or along a side on the left. Try to catch me before bedtime the day SailorDoom arrives so we can review.

Also, please make sure you set up your queen mattress ASAP the day you arrive so we can reevaluate the space afterward.

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

And don't forget that Bobby overhangs the queen mattress by like two feet top and bottom.

GnomeQueenDontCallMeKelso
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

I have the same issue with my twin, just don't put anyone against the head or foot of my mattress and we'll be good to go.

• SailorDoomSailorDoom Bringer of Cupcakes Huntington, WV Member

I don't know if @GnomeQueen was clear but I'll be Friday-Sun.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

IMPORTANT: Please be courteous with luggage storage in the attic. If you have a cot or bed, try to keep things UNDER it. Otherwise, keep paths clear and consider that we may need to shift things, so please don't spread your stuff everywhere. :)

SailorDoomMAGICGarg
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@Linc said:
    IMPORTANT: Please be courteous with luggage storage in the attic. If you have a cot or bed, try to keep things UNDER it. Otherwise, keep paths clear and consider that we may need to shift things, so please don't spread your stuff everywhere. :)

I WAS GONNA MOVE IT WHEN MORE PEOPLE SHOWED UP

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

Lulz, people were here before you got here.