The Guaciningggggg

HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chefAustin Icrontian
edited June 2016 in Community

So there has been a little rivalry between @DontCallMeKelso and myself for some time, about who makes the best guacamole.

We are FINALLY going to call this to a close... So this year instead of making my guac as usual, we shall have a double guac party with a little voting included.

Time to get hyped!

Time: Thursday ~11pm sure to soak up all the lovely alcohol you have consumed ;)

Here's how its going to go down: we will mash a LOT of avocados, and add our respective ingredients to the mix.

You can vote blue or red for whichever guac you like the best.

The lovely @Ryder will tally said votes and the winner shall be announced. I'm sure your taste buds will lead you to the right one ;) Don't stray on me lovelies <3

If you wish to donate to the cause, as we will be purchasing an estimated ~60 avocados. @DontCallMeKelso and @HumerusMeg are happy to accept your cash.

Paypal: meghann.sikora@gmail.com or cash in person

DontCallMeKelsoGarg

Comments

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

I also accept good craft beer for donations in lieu of monies (and not something you just "took" out of the fridges).

MAGIC
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

I was just reading about pickle brine being amazing in guac... too bad I don't have time to perfect my own recipe!

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

@GnomeQueen said:
    I was just reading about pickle brine being amazing in guac... too bad I don't have time to perfect my own recipe!

Hey @HumerusMeg, we should hold a little bit back and try that... that sounds awesome... like in place of lime/lemon

It took me wayyyyy longer than it should have to get that, @primesuspect

• StackStack Sassy and short Icrontian

talk about sassy

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

@Stack said:
    talk about sassy

Yeah it's a wonder he didn't hit it off with the girls in middle school

RyderChoochStack
  • LevexLevex Animal Whisperer Iowa Icrontian

I am happy to donate cash

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

So? I saw pictures. Who was victorious?

• HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

@Snarkasm said:

Ryder is announcing winner on Saturday

@HumerusMeg said:

@Snarkasm said:

Ryder is announcing winner on Saturday

THE ANTICIPATIONNNNNN

maliaPirateNinjaWagsFTW
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian

Who won?!!

They tied, officially-- Ryder said that the score was 17 to 16, and he added his vote to make it 17 and 17. He won't say who was 16

I know a lot of us voted for both, disqualifying our votes, so I'm not sure how that would have really shaken out either!

WagsFTW
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

@GnomeQueen said:

I know a lot of us voted for both, disqualifying our votes, so I'm not sure how that would have really shaken out either!

I counted every piece of paper handed to me. I didn't really DQ anyone's vote, because we did it anonymously ;)

WHAT A FUCKING LETDOWN

jk gj guys

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

I honestly found both guacs lacking; one was way too salty and the other was too bland. However the Saturday assemblage of both guacs stirred together was actually pretty good.

Also, +1 for pro guac from the taco truck.

primesuspectRyderGnomeQueen

@Ryder said:

@GnomeQueen said:

I counted every piece of paper handed to me. I didn't really DQ anyone's vote, because we did it anonymously ;)

YOU LIED TO ME????

@Ryder said:

@GnomeQueen said:

YOU LIED TO ME????

Maybe? I do what I want!™

FIRST OF ALL HOW DARE YOU

LevexbrightBobbyDigi