Hearthstone

2»

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

The mobile version is great. They crammed the game into a 4" screen very well. My iphone 5c gets pretty damn hot while running it though, I imagine I could play 2 games before my battery dies.

• ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian

Thanks for the heads up, i will have to check this out on the phone.

• CelshCelsh Member
    edited April 2015

So I have this on the PC, an older Nexus 7, and now on my Nexus 5.

On my tablet it runs horribly. Though when I installed it, it said my tablet barely meets the minimum requirements. So I wasn't expecting much on my phone. Other than my phone getting super hot after a game, I am surprised how amazingly awesome it runs. I do like the UI changes they had to do to make it fit on the smaller screens but it's not bad. One extra click to move cards onto the field. On bigger phones like @Unoriginal's I can see it getting annoying, but honestly he is using a tablet to make calls on.

I wish I could get the phone version on my tablet I really do.

Also you get a free pack of cards for each kind of device you use to play it on. (It's like 4 free packs if you have a tablet, an android phone, an iphone and a ipad)

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian

If you haven't been keeping up, they just released some reskins for warrior, hunter, and mage heroes (generally considered as not worth it for $10) and a new fun free game mode called Tavern Brawl, which is where Blizz can make up the rules every week. For example, maybe one week they'll say you can have more than 2 of each card in your deck, or you can only use even-cost cards (neither of these are known/proposed, just made up). This week, you play with premade decks as Ragnaros or Nefarian. If you win a game, you get a card pack!

MAGIC
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Those two decks are pretty fun! I had soooo many close games. One even went down to 2 health vs 6 health and the only deciding factor was if Ragnaros' spell hit the minion or Nefarian.

This took a while.

RahnalH102Annes
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian

I loved this game when it came out. It lost me along the way and I haven't missed it for a bit.

Didn't have a computer for a while, and it's something I can do for a few minutes at a time. I desperately wish I had time for other games, but it just doesn't seem to be happening lately.

ZanthianRahnalH102

Karhazan is out, new cards, much excite.

• I don't understand how my tablet can run every other mobile game I throw at it no problem, but this one murders the shit out of it. Blizz is apparently really bad at optimizing.

@ardichoke said:
    I don't understand how my tablet can run every other mobile game I throw at it no problem, but this one murders the shit out of it. Blizz is apparently really bad at optimizing.

Odd, it works perfectly on my iphone 6.

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian

Never had an issue with it on my Android phones/tablets. My wife plays like crazy on mobile and hasn't had an issue either.

• It is a complete dog on my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. Terrible load times. Laggy graphics. Kills the battery at a glance.

First wing was super fun. The chess match in particular was super rough in heroic, but very rewarding.

• ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian

I thought the first wing and cards were meh. Then again, I primarily like playing priest. YAY WE GOT HOSED AGAINZORS!

edited August 2016

I was focusing more on the battles. Really enjoyed figuring out heroic silverware, really enjoyed chess, wombo combos with Medivh were fun, etc. Priest cards aren't amazing, but I'll be trying all of them anyway.