The Legion companion app

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

FINALLY! A way to manage your champion missions in your class hall without logging in from a computer.

Sazbean

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

It's out, now. Call "WoW Legion Companion" (on Android, anyways).

From the comfort of my office desk, I just:

• Picked up completed Order Hall Troops
    • Commissioned an order for a fresh set of troops to fill an empty slot
    • Launched a bunch of missions that will complete before I get home from work
    • Launched a class hall mission so it will finish tonight in time for me to start another before I go to bed
    • Checked the world quests and planned out my evening

This fucking rules.

primesuspect
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

It's.... it's beautiful. When I discovered you could also recruit more (in my case, acolytes and zealots), I was thrilled.

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

Just a warning -- apparently you can't be logged into this app and the game at the same time. I was checking it out and got DCed in the game. :)

• @Sazbean said:
    Just a warning -- apparently you can't be logged into this app and the game at the same time. I was checking it out and got DCed in the game. :)

Yes, as I mentioned last night, it is not courteous enough to bother asking if you don't want to punt yourself from the game. (Armory does.)

• SusurroSusurro Dubuque, IA Icrontian

I'm very torn on this app. I really like what I can do with it. This morning, I got up, finished my missions and started some new ones, all without booting up my computer at all.

However, now I have this extra thing I need to do. I know my next mission end in 2 hours, so I need to log into the app 2 hours from now and finish that. I hate the thought of those Champions sitting idle! They've got demons to kill!

primesuspect