First Legion Raid - Tuesday the 20th at 10:30 PM EST

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited September 2016 in World of Warcraft

Hey gang!

The first raid, Emerald Nightmare, is coming soon. While we still don't know what the lineup is going to be yet in terms of roles, I do highly recommend that you be at least ilvl 830 if you want to come along on the first night! 830 is not hard to achieve if you put some time in on world quests. Every evening we have several guildies who are willing to carry people through both Heroic and Mythic dungeons and gear comes quickly when that happens. Do your class hall quest, get your third artifact slots, and get to at least 830 and ICRONTIC RIDES AGAIN!

Levex

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

In

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Also: WTB healers! We have two healers who are running mythic dungeons right now, and that's it :D

poofie
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

When is the tentative start date? I don't mind healing, but I wont be getting into the expansion for another week or two.

Tuesday, September 20th

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian

Charity and I are a little behind due to work schedules. We're on vacation until Sunday, but will start in Suramar and heroic dungeons when we get back. Not sure where that'll put us for the following raid weeks (assuming there's room), since we're going to miss the first week.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

I'll be in Brazil next week, but I'm in and willing to help others gear up this weekend.

• Can't make Tuesdays, but I'll be around all weekend for mythics ;D

Just to be clear: At this point our regular raid nights will not be changing: For a guild of adults with families and jobs, Sunday/Monday nights still seem to be the best for most people, so we're sticking with that. I know people will be excited to raid Emerald Nightmare, so we're going to take a crack at it THIS WEDNESDAY to see how we do. If we clear 7/7, amazing, awesome, great. If not, we'll try again on Sunday, our normal raiding schedule resumes.

POST FASTER, OLD MAN I BEAT YOU TO IT

• Is Brian going to be ok?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no hold me

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

;D

• Avalande is basically ready to be a bear for Wednesday; I may need to do some minor tweaks to address the tab targeting issues. Feral's more or less ready; just going to be a somewhat weak artifact. I'll be around most of the weekend to haul folks around with my instaqueue.
    Kinjun probably won't be ready for this week - honestly was expecting that. Mage is just not fun to quest on for me. Should be for next week.

VERY IMPORTANT!! VERY SUPER IMPORTANT!!
    YOU HAVE A CLASS QUEST THAT WILL REQUIRE THE RAID, AND POTENTIALLY PROFESSION QUESTS AS WELL! You WANT to have your campaign completed BEFORE raid AND your profession line as progressed as possible. The quest ONLY becomes available after you complete your order campaign.

edited September 2016

We will be raiding Emerald Nightmare Normal as an icebreaker intro raid on Tuesday, the 20th at 10:30pm EST. This raid will be open to all Icrontic guild members that meet the minimum requirements, and should be considered part of a trial for PROGRESSION RAID seats. We will use some of the data from this raid to get our initial progression raid roster built up.

In order to participate, please have ready:

• Minimum 830 item level
    • Your third artifact slot unlocked, and a relic installed (Class hall campaign completed)
    • Have at least three mythic dungeon achievements under your belt.
    • Run a Mythic group with a guild officer (we want to get to know everybody!) Officers are Kethark, Maejah, Solenda, Wolford, Ryanfodder, Protractor, and Avisuku.

The guild is VERY WILLING to help you get to this point. We will be running Mythic dungeons daily. All you have to do is ask in guild chat and we can get a group together for you. If you need help with World Quests, ask. If you need help with stat questions, ask. If you need help.

See you soon!

I highly, HIGHLY encourage doing some homework too:

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/the-emerald-nightmare-raid

• Are we going to be using the Icy Veins suggested positioning?

@Angaliki yep!

RAID PREP!

Check this out, it's helpful.

https://imgur.com/uVVRhYq

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Hopefully the DDOSing stops by raid time for you guys.

ICRONTIC: WE ROCK. Going in somewhat blind, we one-shot the first boss on our first-ever attempt, and then took on a difficult boss and got her down as well. TWENTY-ONE PEOPLE, all in the guild, showed up prepared and we did it! I'm so very proud of you guys!

We'll be posting the progression roster tomorrow; check the forums in the evening for Sunday's progression raid at 8:00pm EST.

LevexSazbeanStrikes
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Missing the first boss, is rectified for the future.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vCwFmng8c1GJBjxf/

• @Tushon said:
    Missing the first boss, is rectified for the future.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vCwFmng8c1GJBjxf/

oh, come on. I was actually alive during Nythendra.

• TwoheartedTwohearted New Boston, MI Member

Congrats!! Sorry i couldn't make it, 10:30 EST starting time is just too late for me since i am in bed by 11:00 for work.

@Twohearted totally understandable! This was a special occasion since the raid launched yesterday and one of our officers couldn't start until then, but our normal raid times will be 8pm on Sunday and 9pm on Monday.

• SusurroSusurro Dubuque, IA Icrontian

This was a lot of fun. I am excited for the rest of this raid! I'm also excited to have a color other than green everywhere, at least for a bit.

Instead of green, it's now red, grey, and black! Yay!

edited September 2016

We had realm 43 kill on N Elerethe :)

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Icrontic

Also, we are currently #74 on Kel'Thuzad overall.
    WoW Guild Rankings

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    Also, we are currently #74 on Kel'Thuzad overall.
    WoW Guild Rankings

This must be interactive because the number I see is 77... :)

• MytchMytch The Heights, MI Icrontian

Hmm... I see letters...