Star Wars Battlefront

1235»

Comments

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

@Ilriyas said:
    Wouldn't mind a Rogue Squadron reboot myself.

I can see that happening with the Rogue One movie coming out. We can dream.

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

I'm still waiting for Bothans to show up in the game... part of me really wants to kill Bothans to make the whole "many bothans died..." actually have some context. Yes I'm a horrible person.

MiracleManSRahnalH102
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

I love how the ewoks scurry around in the survival mode :3

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited December 2015

I can't recall who said this, but I remember someone saying that "Rock and Roll was simultaneously the worlds most and least important thing" My quote is a probably a touch off so Google isn't helping there, but trust me, someone said something like that and I found it interesting.

I feel that way about video games. It might lend some context to how I can get passionate enough about something yet not expect anyone to get too sensitive about it in response. I'd hate to think someone would not want to hear from me again because I have a difference of opinion on how a multiplayer FPS should come to market.

I hope nobody takes offense to this because I wouldn't, but being honest, this is a community forum of kinda nerdy / geeky folks. Extreme passion about the stuff we care about is probably the best way to describe what it means to be "nerdy / geeky". At least Will Wheaton said so, so that is good enough for me. So I'll offer this as an apology for riling everyone up. I should know well enough that posing a challenge to someones passion on this forum is going to rile somebody up. At the same time, I think we can all agree, maybe it isn't the worlds biggest issue, and it being that maybe it would be okay to feel safe to talk about it on our own terms? Should we restrict discussions on Video Games as if they were religion or politics?

TLDR Star Wars Battlefront is both the most and least important thing right now... Process that however you will.

primesuspectLincJBoogalooRyanFodder
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

Accounting for inflation, considering $60 was the norm for a typical AAA title in 1990, $110 today is close to that price point.

Annes_kTushonMiracleManS
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian

Sledgehammer70
    @sledgehammer70
    Working to provide more details around today's update. #StayTuned

I blame Lynx for everything, especially when my underwear rides up in public.

Basil
  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

Cool infographic

BasilJBoogaloo
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

So, like hey.... downloading.

I definitely Bought your Shit™ @UPSLynx @Sledgehammer70

UPSLynx
  • I went to Gamestop last night. Someone in the family with an Xbox want's it for Christmas so I got the basic half game for $39.99 and they flipped me a free POP Chewie bobble-head to boot! No need to thank me, I kept the bobble-head as my payment for saving everyone money.

SonorousRahnalH102
  • I like this game. Most people will if they enjoy multiplayer shooters and enjoy Star Wars themes. I really fucking hate EA business models though. I think this might be a healthy middle ground to take.

UPSLynx
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Nova Toxy is legit amazing. All of his stuff, so good.

edited February 2016

The new map is interesting but several buggy sections.

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

-Digi

_kUPSLynx
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

sigh Wilhelm scream at :40. Thanks @CB, I can never un-hear it now...

CB
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Out today for Season Pass holders! We are particularly pleased with this expansion (also, that trailer is the best one we've done yet, IMO). Adds a lot of really cool stuff to the game, and Battle Station mode is super fun. If anybody wants to give it a shot but doesn't have Season Pass, I might know a guy... :cool:

• http://www.pcgamer.com/titanfall-2s-dlc-maps-will-be-free-because-ea-wants-you-to-be-happy/

Gamers, you can thank me now. EA has seen the light. I'm sure it was to shut me up.