• Adam Driver
  • Mark Hamill
  • Lupita Nyong’o
  • Gwendoline Christie
  • Anthony Daniels
BobbyDigiGnomeQueenChoochUPSLynx

Comments

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Hoping we see Phasma without the helmet. She has such a fanatastic on-screen presence, it felt wasted in EpVII

Looks like we may see some Han/Leia flashbacks, according to IMDB, they're both listed as credited cast.

Interested to see where they take Maz, and where Benicio DelToro and Laura Dern fit in.

GnomeQueen
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Hi @UrbanJediWill, welcome to Icrontic!

UrbanJediWill
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Welcome @UrbanJediWill :)

UrbanJediWill
  • UrbanJediWillUrbanJediWill Jedi Knight Southern California Member

Thank you all! Shoutout to @Teramona for getting me to join.

BobbyDigiGHoosdum
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian

(inb4 everyone gets their shit kicked in, in preparation for Episode IX)

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

Not as impactful for me as the Darth Jar Jar stuff was, but this is pretty interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=700&v=_jjA6ZL0Z_k

Starts off slow but gets better, interesting stuff regarding Skywalker/Palpatine switching sides, hadn't realized that.

GHoosdum

Fair warning to people who like to remain in the dark about things: I wish I wouldn't have watched that.

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

@primesuspect said:
    Fair warning to people who like to remain in the dark about things: I wish I wouldn't have watched that.

@primesuspect said:
    people who like to remain in the dark about things

@primesuspect said:
    in the dark

@primesuspect is Darth Jar Jar theory confirmed.

_kTheRedburn
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited July 2016

I think it's strongly suggested the Palpatine is in fact Anakin's force Daddy. The opera scene in Revenge of the Sith... so in a way they are all connected to Palatine and so the pull to the dark side resides in all the Skywalker offspring.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Jedi singular, or Jedi plural? HMMM.

Official tweet said the Skywalker saga would be continuing. But Luke isn't really the main character, so it's not really his saga in the most recent trilogy. REY DAUGHTER OF LUKE CONFIRMED? MARA JADE?

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

@Thrax said:

Official tweet said the Skywalker saga would be continuing. But Luke isn't really the main character, so it's not really his saga in the most recent trilogy. REY DAUGHTER OF LUKE CONFIRMED? MARA JADE?

So what about all that hubbub they said about Rey's parents not being in VII?

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited January 2017

Still holding out for Rey Kenobi.

Evidence (however circumstantial): When she finds the light-saber, part of the sound she hears in her vision is Alec Guinness's voice. Obi-Wan went to Tattoine in a kind of voluntary exile after the Jedi were wiped out, it's likely he considered himself released from his vow not being a practicing Jedi any longer and found himself a sweet Tattooine woman to settle down with for a while (insert possible tragic story of her demise leading to his hermit lifestyle in the intervening 30 years). Rey's clothes when she is dropped off on Jakku are similar to what she was wearing when we see her as an adult, implying that she already came from a desert planet. ObiWan never came back for her because he got tied up in the rebellion and was killed by Vader on the Death Star.

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Product packaging for VIII leaked today. DAT REY. DAT HAIR. DAT LIGHTSABER.

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

Boyega's like "yo where my lasersaber"

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

@Thrax said:

via Twitter today:

The foreign language titles for Star Wars: The Last Jedi confirm that "Jedi" is plural, giving hope that OG Luke Skywalker might not be killed off.

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

This sounds plausible.

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

@Thrax said:
    LUKE RIDES ON REY'S BACK LIKE YODA HYPE CONFIRMED

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

How the hell did no one else beat me to posting this?

@primesuspect

djmephUPSLynxBuddyJ
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian

To be fair, he is in Vietnam. :P

Canti
  • Rat BBQ or Star Wars... @primesuspect

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited April 2017

In a way, I wonder if this is a smart promo. People are going to see it anyway, leave some mystery there. We knew Luke was going to train Rey, that was obvious. Otherwise the promo does not give us much, and I think that is a good thing for a change. Ever go to a film and feel like you see most of the best bits online before it comes out? As far as teasers go, meh... but I think it may be intentional.

• djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2017

So i guess there's going to be another daddy reveal.> @NiGHTS said:

Not as impactful for me as the Darth Jar Jar stuff was, but this is pretty interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=700&v=_jjA6ZL0Z_k

Starts off slow but gets better, interesting stuff regarding Skywalker/Palpatine switching sides, hadn't realized that.

Surprise, surprise, a daddy reveal in the second film.

I AM IN VIETNAM DICKS.

I mean if episode 7 was a rehash of episode 4, it stands to reason that this week be episode 5...

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian
    edited April 2017

LincBobbyDigidjmeph
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

primesuspectLincSnarkasm
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

Carrie :bawl:

GnomeQueenCliff_Forster