"I'm not eating any porch bread!"

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited February 2017 in Lifestyle

There is a phantom bread-leaver in our neighborhood.

We keep finding bread items on our porch, specifically on the rails of the front porch, over the last couple months. So far, Brian's found a piece of pita, a biscuit, and a slice of white bread. Aaron found a slice of wheat bread. I just found a piece of spanakopita (!) yesterday.

Tonight we had a family meeting and discussed it for the first time. Competing theories abound. All of them were whole, making us skeptical it's an animal. A person? But why? Who knows!

Aaron has declared it "better than a Hardy Boys mystery". And so the days of our lives at ICHQ continue.

GargMassalinieRyanMM

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

It cannot be an animal. The pieces are left in a similar place every time and there are NEVER any bite marks or anything on them.

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

An unleavened mystery...

LincdrasnorRyanMM
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

We need to set up a security camera

MassalinieGHoosdum
  • aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Maybe it's the Nain Rouge trying to bribe you guys from participating in this year's march.....

Garg
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
    edited February 2017

I'm sure someone will rise to the occasion and solve the mystery. Kneadless to say, it's hilarious though.

LincSnarkasmdrasnorRyanMM

@Sonorous said:
    I'm sure someone will rise to the occasion and solve the mystery. Kneadless to say, it's hilarious though.

FTFY

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

Huh. Kneedless is what swiftkey predicted on my iPad, I didn't even notice the "a" was missing. Thanks @aspieRommel.

• Is the bread uneaten and clean? :scratch:

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

@PirateNinja said:
    Is the bread uneaten and clean? :scratch:

The spanakopita looked like it had some dirt on it; I dunno how long it was there before I saw it.

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

Dang, everybody was on top of the avatar situation, but nobody made the important fix:

@Sonorous said:
    I'm sure someone will rise to the occasion and solve the mystery. Kneadless to say, it's hilarious dough.

primesuspectKwitko

@Sonorous said:
    Huh. Kneedless is what swiftkey predicted on my iPad, I didn't even notice the "a" was missing. Thanks @aspieRommel.

Anytime! :)

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

Wow, Detroit really has gone to shit.

Creeperbane2