Marche Du Nain Rouge 2017

Comments

• KaintenanceKaintenance #blametheyouth Kyle, TX Member

Hey I'm a bit late to the forum party but I am in and I am bringing Brandon on Saturday!!! YAY I hope @evonnecameron gives him many awkward hugs!

• djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian

I am not sure if I will be at ICHQ that morning, or if I'll meet up with you all after the parade.

All I have to say about that is ... look for a bearded nun deejaying on a fire truck.

RyanMM
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

Leaving Chambana now, be there around 5!

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

Due to a unexpected death in the family this week, we won't be around as much this weekend as we had hoped. I had started to plan a beer tasting for Saturday but we'll be attending a funeral that day; if there is interest in doing that in the evening (6-9pm) then I'd still like to put it on because the beers I was planning on doing need to be drank fresh.

DontCallMeKelsoLevexGargaspieRommelWinfreycoladjmephGnomeQueen
  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

@RyanMM said:
    Due to a unexpected death in the family this week, we won't be around as much this weekend as we had hoped. I had started to plan a beer tasting for Saturday but we'll be attending a funeral that day; if there is interest in doing that in the evening (6-9pm) then I'd still like to put it on because the beers I was planning on doing need to be drank fresh.

Hugs

But everyone else should say yes to doing it that evening, because... those beers... that's all

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Pretty sure our only overnight ICHQ/hotel guests are Cola, Jimmy, Eli, Benson, Gargoyle, and Ryder.

cola

@RyanMM said:
    if there is interest in doing that in the evening (6-9pm) then I'd still like to put it on because the beers I was planning on doing need to be drank fresh.

Very sorry to hear about the death in the family, but if you still do the tasting, I'd be down :heart:

RyanMM
  • djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2017

Anybody who is looking for something to do, there is a beer waiting for you at Lincoln Street Art Park, courtesy of Black Bottom Brewing.

https://goo.gl/maps/Pc9xPS13MfP2

oni_dels
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

When you miss an IC event but still get to dlunk out karaoke with your family <3

RyanMMGargUPSKingpin
  • aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

What the fuck is @UPSKingpin doing?!

UPSKingpin
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Summoning demons.

UPSKingpin
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@aspieRommel said:
    What the fuck is @UPSKingpin doing?!

"Beeee bop boppity boop bop bop boopity bop"

-Digi

UPSKingpinGargThrax

Painting progress

360° photo at warehouse

At ICHQ:

Sazbean
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

New game, fite me in 6's, 10 throws, 3, 3, 2 per person. Most 6's wins. SMN.

TiberiusLazarusUPSLynxLevexSazbean

But... why?

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Home - First :bawl:

RyanMM
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

LevexSazbeanRyanMMWinfrey
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian

@cola said:

But... why?

I remember that Svedka being pretty nice! Mix it with some iced tea, and you'll have a blast!

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

@Ryder said:
    Home - First :bawl:

TOO SOON

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

I said "If I am still there"

Cola claimed first. We proceeded to Jolly Pumpkin for immediate commencement of beering.

Thursday was a quiet night so we pulled out the Kbrew reserves.

Friday we... skateboarded. Sorta.

Friday night we escalated our Kbrew game.

HumerusMeg

New besties.

edited March 2017

Saturday we went to Mexican. Delicious food... amazingly clueless server. Several of us had food before drinks were ready.

Mytch

On the way to the Marche, things got a little shady.

Garg

Things were a bit chilly and there was light rain for the Marche, but it was definitely manageable weather and there was a good turnout generally. Jimmy rolled his ankle the other night, so he and Benson stayed behind with Ryder. Brian went ahead with @Sazbean & @sazboom, followed later by myself with @pragtastic and @Gargoyle and @cola. I wasn't feeling well at all (poor choices were made, see fite for 6s above) so I decided to head home just as the Marche was kicking off, and the same three followed me back.

Luckily I recovered in time for @RyanMM's beer tasting in the evening.

We spent our afternoon on Seven Wonders & Art of Balance instead. After pizza & beer we watched Moana. And that was our fairly low key Marche du Nain Rouge day for 2017.