Recycled Comics by CB - now in paperback!

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited June 2017 in Lifestyle

I've been doing this project, supported by my awesome Patreon Patrons, called Recycled Comics. You may have seen me mention it. What I'm doing is taking old comic books, ones for which the copyrights have been lost or abandoned, and removing all the text, so that I can write new text for them. I've taken previously disconnected stories, and reworked them to function in a shared sci-fi universe, the same story universe that most of my sci-fi stories take place in. The third issue is wrapping up now, and you can read all of it over at the Recycled Comics site.

BUT the exciting thing I want to share today is that the first print volume is out today! It's a full-color, high-quality paperback containing the first three issues, and all the one-pagers that came in between. You can pick it up here, or on your country's Amazon site.

I will also have copies of the book (along with my other new book, Peacemaker) at EPIC next week if you are going to be there, and want to take a look! I'll be giving a reading from Peacemaker, and selling and signing books afterward as usual. :)

BuddyJZanthianelyxandraLincprimesuspectColgereBobbyDigiGHoosdum

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Congrats, CB! This is awesome :)

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

I have edited the title to apply minimum-viable marketing. ;)

CB