HP 2000

Okay, so it's been a while since I been on here. I currently have an HP 2000 Notebook PC, with Windows 8 OS. Now, before i go into details on what it's doing that I need help with, I will come straight out and say that it did take a flying lesson off my kitchen table in August, because of something that has stressed me out back then. Anyways, since it took that "lesson" it's been acting up. The Wi-Fi card is no longer able to be read, and the screen resets on me constantly. The laptop does not restart completely, just the screen will turn off, then back on. It will be on for about 2 minutes, shut off again and come back on. It does it repeatedly until I just shut the laptop down completely. Any help with either of these 2 issues would be greatly appreciated. I have taken the laptop apart, and put it all back together, and even left it sit for a month without touching it, and it's still doing the whole screen on and off thing, and not acknowledging the Wi-Fi card. The serial number is: CNU2360X64, Product number is: C2M21UA#ABA, and the model is: HP 2000-bf69WM

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

It's probably just... physically broken and nothing will fix it short of replacing the mainboard and whatever else broke

drasnor
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Yep. Sounds like you've got some damaged connection points. Probably over-stressed solder joints from the impact. The shell probably flexed pretty hard when it hit, twisting a whole bunch of the stuff inside.