Destiny 2

SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian

I'm surprised I didn't see a thread on here, is anyone doing the destiny thing? I have a few friends playing and although I don't know much about it, I figured why not. Thoughts?

Comments

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

I'm probably going to. As an FYI is $51 on GMG instead of the $60 on Battle.net https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/destiny-2-pc/

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

I probably won't pre-order, but Ive been thinking about getting it.

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

It feels like Halo and Borderlands had a baby, and that baby was given poor lessons in humor. Nathan Fillion can only do so much with basic quips.

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

Been playing it on the PS4. Titan is 301 light level. Hunter is 300 and Warlock is at 299.

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian

PC release this week! Yay! Had preordered for a while. Enjoyed D1 on XB1. Looking forward to D2 on PC. :)

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2017

I have been playing on PS4. Just hit the level (light) cap on my characters this week. The PVP is fun despite there not being any reward system which is a little unfortunate. PVE is okay, gets a little repetitive but I imagine once the PC release is live the content updates will be steady and hopefully interesting. Its a nice casual game for people that dont have 15+ hour a week to game.

I think I'll switch over to PC this week.

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

Got myself a copy of D2 on PC, we should make a guild or something.

trooster89
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian

Played for a few hours tonight on PC. Felt like D1, but with KB/M. I like it. :)

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

Did anyone pick this up during the sale?

I'm looking for a group to run nightfalls & raids.

I play, we try to do the raid ever week, add magic#12334 on battlenet. If you dont have a clan you're welcome to join the Bathroom Boys.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

... the bathroom.... boys....

[BANO]