DESERT BUS FOR HOPE 11: WE STILL DOIN THIS SO GET IN HERE

2»

Comments

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2017

Looking at the graphs, they're currently 2hrs ahead of 2015 $$ raised wise, you think they'll beat last year again?

Preempting this... Ian's fidget spinner auction... wtf... wtf...

Ian's gonna be in trouble, Ashley weren't happy.

I guess this needs to be shared here too since it's been on a couple times now

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@UPSLynx said:
    That time I dropped a $2,305 bid just to get the rush of feeling alive.

Bobby, no.

DontCallMeKelsoprimesuspectUPSLynxMassalinie
  • aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

@GnomeQueen said:

@UPSLynx said:
    That time I dropped a $2,305 bid just to get the rush of feeling alive.

Bobby, no.

DO IT BOBBY! DO IT NOW!!!

Massalinie
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

it's the final night of Desert bus 11 and if you ain't blunk out, you small time.

GBut me? I ain't small time. The chat defended me so much that someone donated money for a challenge to make sure Matt admitted on stream that THQLynx was in fact NOT small time.

For the kids. For your health. @canti and @cola are small time.

i MEAN im in thE VST so it must be canon

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

So what you're saying is, there's more time for smalltime.

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

@UPSLynx I believe you might have bussed out a day early, or were you just blowing smoke? We bussin, but you're missin.

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian

5 points in a row.
    Graham just got clubbed disguised as a Jimmy Johns sandwich.
    Tally and Jer showed off a crying baby, Tally "stuck a boob in it" so it's fine.
    Emily got eaten by the couch and then caught on fire. RIP

COLA JUST WON ANOTHER DONATION DRIVE WITH USERNAME eatadickclown

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited November 2017

Watching it happen as I type this.

@primesuspect said:
    It amuses me that ONLY in this world and subculture are you "THQLynx"

Funny thing is the callout is still "UPSLynx is small time." Only reason I've kept THQLynx is because, quite frankly, I think it's hilarious and haven't bothered to change it.

@UPSLynx @cola @Canti @UPSKingpin no one is in discord, no one has been in discord, so has everyone just been watching by themselves? it's almost over and I've seen no one in discord watching this year

edited December 2017

FIN. First year since it started 11 years ago, they didn't break the previous year's record. They had half the giveaways, and it also ended on Thanksgiving, so I think it's pretty obvious why, but whatever, 10 out of 10 desert but. 650K raised for the children.

Canti

IM NOT BLUNK OUT YOURE BLUNK OUT

here's the deal. Ben is best husband and if you don't know YOU DONT KNOW.

BUT WHERE WAS A JAMIE I DONT KNOW ASK @Canti

GG ALLIN and DIX IS TRASH. Do you even a chat ban? I wasn't but I'm corporate now so I gotta play be rules.

Here's the scorecard from wa year ago:

1. I'll be as dlunk out as I am right now. (TRUE)
    2. Tally and Jer will have a kid, and they'll make a brief appearance on DB11 and that'll be it. (CALLED IT)
    3. Jer is sterile so no kid (@UPSkingpin wisdom) (CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR CHUMPY)
    4. Tally is a man (@canti said that. he's wrong but I have to write it down for record keeping) (CANTI IS TRASH)
    5. Bright still gonna talk smack about best time zone. (NO-SHOW)

Rip. have a burger drink a beer and thank you for the bus. See you next year. Happy turkey.

Canti

pic from ben, some post DB grub group
  • brightbright Icrontian

I was bussin a little bit everyday but discord would be empty. Alaska worst timezone.

Day 1 I wake up, check Desert Bus and Graham walking around in black boxer-briefs and some robe for some challenge? Too early for this.

I saw them hit 400,000. Someone donated the exact amount to hit 555,555 for Team Order but was sniped by a 69.69 donation ruining it leading Kathleen to shout Team Chaos.

Saw the end of Penn calling in and the ridiculous Alex Intro among other things.

Needs more bussin.

UPSLynx

Poster V-13 is the best

edited November 2017

Omg, this is glorious

Well shit, I guess I've got to set up my VIVE again.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/638110/Desert_Bus_VR/

Massalinie