IT'S TIME FOR LULS - Open Mic at Club Digi (Comedy Night)

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited January 2018 in Gaming

Ladies and Gentlemen! Let's do this.

Who: Yours Truly and Y'all!

What: Open Mic in a video game! Come tell a joke, a story, sing a song, vent about something, whatever you want to do. You don't have to get on stage, You can just grab some popcorn, come hang out, and heckle.

When: Friday 01/12/18 6:30pm Pacific / 9:30pm Eastern

Where: Club Digi - Comedy Night Room TBA. If you took my advice, you're all set. If not, it is still on sale until Monday.

PING! @NiGHTS @Ilriyas @Sonorous @PirateNinja @FettBacon @cola @DontCallMeKelso @RyanFodder @primesuspect @UPSKingpin @UPSLynx @GnomeQueen

See you there!

-Digi

Edit: I'll cover this during the intro but if you want to be ahead of the curve, here is how this works.

The 4 buttons at the bottom of the screen allow you to do the following:

Happy Face: Emotes. Click this to bring up a selection of emotes to have your character preform. You can cheer, you can "boo", you can make cricket sounds and your avatar will act accordingly in in their chair.

Guy with a Mic: Go On Stage. This will put you in a queue to go up on stage. You can see the Line-Up in the screenshot there on the right side. When someone leaves the stage, the next in the Line-Up will automatically be put on stage. At Club Digi I use an intro option that puts me on stage in between each performer.

Camera: Change Camera Angles. You can have an angle a bit closer to the performer or off to either side. Click it a few times to see your options.

Megaphone: Speak. This is a push to talk to open up your Mic while not on stage. This is your heckle button. All players have the ability to mute other particular players so trolling can be kept to a minimum.

Hamburger: Options. In the top left, the little three lines. Yes, it is called a hamburger icon. Per user options here. You can mute other players and leave the room from here.

DontCallMeKelsoSonorousIlriyas

Comments

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

Recommend you give yourself ~5mins to set your character up juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I will be going up north to visit the Mother In Law this Friday but I did buy this game and am looking forward to trying it with you clown-ass dongle-touchers at some point

• mother in law on m ic

UPSLynxBuddyJ
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

??????????????????

• KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian
    edited January 2018

Shit i really wanted the mojito, but I also want it in the ass. You think they can do that?

What part are they out of? Cause ill just take the mint leaves in the ass. Gotta keep it fresh ya know?

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Can you heckle in this game?

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

@GnomeQueen said:
    Can you heckle in this game?

Yes, that's most of the funny

BobbyDigi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

Adding a quick rundown on how this game works to the OP.

-Digi

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

Oh man that picture in the OP, that was when I completely blew my delivery in front of a full room.

I'm so glad the game has emote buttons so I could look absolutely defeated

• I'm very sad that I'm going to miss this. If there happens to be another Saturday night, I could possibly make it.

Declare Soon Hours

Set Soon = 4

Soon

-Digi

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

Meant this thread.

@RyanFodder said:
    In game voice, or discord?

We'll probably be hanging out in Discord beforehand, We'll use in-game voice for Open Mics.

-Digi

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

My damn mic isn't working. Scrambling for a backup.

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

Room Name is "Club Digi" under americas comedy

BobbyDigi

Room is full, hit me up if you need in

-Digi

Huge success. Thanks everyone that came to hang out. Special thanks to those that got on stage. Jokes, stories, anti-jokes. Some random played a guitar. Good time was had.

Will do again.

-Digi

DontCallMeKelsoKwitko
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

So fun that I fell off my perch!

BobbyDigi
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

Wood eye!?!?!?!

BobbyDigi

When next?