BATTLE FOR AZEROTH LAUNCH LAN PARTY - August 14th-16th, Detroit

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

It's here! The launch of World of Warcraft's seventh major expansion, BATTLE for AZEROTH has been announced.

It will be launching on August 14th, 2018, which is a Tuesday. Presumably (based on past releases) this means at 3am EST on Tuesday (very late-ass Monday night) we'll be able to log in and start the game. I have already requested time off and will be playing WoW from 3am Tuesday until I pass out. I don't go back to work until Friday morning.

Important note: This launch party will be the first that will NOT be held at ICHQ. It's going to be at my new house (I should probably name my house!) which is a couple miles away from ICHQ. Still very close and accessible to freeways, and we should have plenty of places for people to crash so nobody will need to get a hotel or whatever (and besides, why would you).

This event is much closer to a classic old-school LAN party. Junk food, late nights, pajamas, and pushing the limits of human endurance (falling asleep at your keyboard) like @TiberiusLazarus here at the Warlords of Draenor launch party back in 2014:

Bring your gaming laptop or desktop, we'll figure the rest out. See you in Azeroth! Post here if you're in!

BlackHawkRyder

Comments