Pokemon GO

Comments

• TweakDragonTweakDragon Sitting In The Sweater That Hug Me Pottstown, PA Member

Thank you and Yes it is... I’m hoping for a good trainer show up

BobbyDigi
  • MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

If you show up right when the egg hatches, there should be loads of people there. The community in my experience is very inclusive and people will group up with you. Good luck! Hope you catch :-D

BobbyDigi
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

^ Perfect advice. Only thing I would add is speak up! Try to talk with others and see if there is a plan to break up into groups by team. Try to stay aware of when they are going in to battle and if you have any problems, speak up. Most groups in my experience will hop back out to give you a chance to restart the app or get in the group if you missed the lobby.

Should go smoothly though. Have fun!

-Digi

Massalinie
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian

Just got my first EX pass too. From past experience, how many trainers typically show up for these raids?

BobbyDigiMassalinie

Congrats!

I've been at EX raids with less than 15 so we all go into the same group. Opposite to that, the EX at our Starbucks yesterday had 50 trainers give or take a couple.

Everyone that is going for their first Mewtwo, be patient. Golden razz and the best throw you are comfortable connecting. Look into setting your circle if you are not aware of that strat.

-Digi

BuddyJMassalinie
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian

I'm only level 25, but I'm pretty happy about the eggs I hatched today. :)

BobbyDigi

9-17% Battery... This trainer Pokemon Gos ;)

Nice hatches!

-Digi

Massalinie
  • TweakDragonTweakDragon Sitting In The Sweater That Hug Me Pottstown, PA Member

I know about setting the throw just can’t hit that excellent but can do great curve throws all day tho

BobbyDigiMassalinie

Just posted today by a group I join to play with other trainers

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian

@BuddyJ said:
    Just got my first EX pass too. From past experience, how many trainers typically show up for these raids?

Welp.

I went to the park at lunch today for my EX Raid. It was about time for the egg to pop so I hopped out of my car and started talking to the one obvious dude standing around waiting for it to go. He said there are 18 people in the lobby and 50 seconds left so I jumped in. I have no idea where the other trainers were because from what I could see it was just me and this dude at the park. As the raid is about to start a bunch more people walk up but they're waiting on friends to roll in a later group. For a solo player like me it was cool to see a group form up.

With 18 people it was a steamroller but I should have held off to see if I could get a Valor group to run it with. Six balls and no catch. Oh well.

I'm looking forward to another go at it. Hopefully I'll get another pass soon.

GargMassalinie
    edited May 2018

Ex was a success

BobbyDigiBuddyJ
  • HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

Man I installed for the first time in awhile... last login was 8/16. I think I forgot completely how to play. lulz #level17 #whatamidoing?

BobbyDigiMassalinie
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

All these folks with Mewtwo, and I'm just sitting here with my regular Mew.

I guess I've only recently started trying to raid things I can't solo, though, so I probably won't get an invite for awhile.

@Gargoyle it is not what level you raid, it's where you raid. If there is a gym at a Starbucks or Sprint in your area (or gyms you know have had EX in the past), keep an eye out for a raid you can solo. Along with that just try to use your daily pass wherever. I'd bet that will get you an EX invite within a couple weeks.

Also gym badge level comes into play. Any EX gyms you are aware of, try to battle, defend, and/or spin when you can.

-Digi

BuddyJ

Evolved up from a Machop. 82% IV, 28 damage per second, B-class defender

BuddyJ

@Gargoyle check on Facebook you can find discord groups that you can do raid runs with

Not sure whats up with Lugia raids randomly returning yesterday but I caught a 100% IV Shiny! :-O

BobbyDigiGarg

how do you people get so much stardust??

@Massalinie My Jelly runneth over.

@the_technocrat They don't spend it.

-Digi

Massalinie

@the_technocrat I'm very, very frugal with my stardust. I've only ever powered up two things. :-P

So I hear Lunatone is only available at night. They say like 11-7. Time for some quests.

I'm currently saving up pokemon so I can crack an egg and evolve the crappy ones / transfer ~250.

If you want to add me, I try to send gifts every day. Might change if a lot of people add me...

My strongest Pokemon so far. I can just about evolve Bagon, but I have no idea how I'll get 100 more Bagon candy at 5km each. Magikarp almost ready too.

BobbyDigi

My naming. The last 2 blocks on the top are attack DPS anr defense rating, A-F. I've been using this to keep only species that are 60%+ as strong as the strongest species available in the game, and within those only individuals who are 80%+ perfect IV.

Making decent progress here too. Managed to find Ditto but only 2 ghost so far

BobbyDigiBuddyJ
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

The fam and I took a trip yesterday to a town called Port Jefferson, about an hour east of my house. My conservative estimate would place the amount of PoGo players at around 500. It was amazing to see. So many Pokestops, and so many Squirtles! I evolved at least 2 Pokemon in a few hours, and leveled up. Erm, I mean, Joseph did, because I didn't steal his account or nothin'.

BobbyDigi
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

There should be a lot more around Halloween.

the_technocrat
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian

I had to purposely look for a nest... which I failed to find but NOW, after my 10 Ghosts, I find one. It took me at least 10 days to get the 10.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

I was in New York for a day for work. I found 12 Gastly in 20 minutes just taking a Lyft from Manhattan to Brooklyn. So, that's done.

BobbyDigi
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited July 2018

@Thrax said:
    I was in New York

And you didn't tell me, dickfer?

Garg