If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

You found the friendliest gaming & tech geeks around. Say hello!

TICKETS ON SALE: Expo 2018!

2»

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited 1 Jun

@Linc said:
    You're also forgetting the all-in-one thing we try to do with ticket sales means we need a full schedule and some events booked before we start selling tickets. That means we'd have to move the logo work up to like Thanksgiving.

I'm not forgetting... I just fail to see the problem... It's not like we don't know the biggest event of the icrontic year is happening late June. ;)

BuddyJ
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@GHoosdum said:

@Linc said:
    You're also forgetting the all-in-one thing we try to do with ticket sales means we need a full schedule and some events booked before we start selling tickets. That means we'd have to move the logo work up to like Thanksgiving.

I'm not forgetting... I just fail to see the problem... It's not like we don't know the biggest event of the icrontic year is happening late June. ;)

I think you might be underestimating the amount of wrangling it takes to get volunteers to organize their volunteer activities in a timely manner, wrangled by another volunteer. When we have long time community members who don't commit till the last second, I sympathize with Linc

mertesnRyderMassalinieMAGIC
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

We really need to get the t-shirt orders in.

Please register ASAP.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited 7 Jun

TICKET SALES END MONDAY THE 11TH at 10PM EST

• LincLinc Bard Detroit, MI Icrontian

We need a few more new folks. :) Poke your friends to come along!

Maximum swag is being accrued this year!

Event badge? Of course.

T-shirt? Naturally.

Pint glass? Etching as we speak.

Bowling shirts? I mean, if you were cool enough to sign up for one.

But out of left field... stickers?? We'll see how they turn out. @Gargoyle has good ideas.

• DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

I can haz swag bag without showing up? :D

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian

@Linc said:
    We need a few more new folks. :) Poke your friends

I'm pokin' I'm pokin!

@Linc said:
    to come along!

Oh... that too.

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

I'd love to, but I'll be in Mexico.

On a related note, hey Detroit, would you take back your car plants so I don't have to go to Mexico?

MassalinieRyanMM
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

Sorry everyone, I've got to stick at work till the end of my coop period if I want to enter my 4th year at Humber. I'll see about attending next year when I'm done school

MassalinieGarg
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian

Sorry. Stuck in PR.

SonorousKwitkoCBGargLinc

10 MINUTES.

BobbyDigi
2»