Expo 2018 "I Need a Ride" Thread

mertesnmertesn I am Bobby MillerYukon, OK Icrontian
edited June 2018 in Events

If you've stated that you have a rental car or other transportation, your arrival/departure isn't listed.

Arrivals
16 June (Saturday)

17 June (Sunday)

18 June (Monday)

19 June (Tuesday)

20 June (Wednesday)

21 June (Thursday)

Departures
24 June (Sunday)

25 June (Monday)

26 June (Tuesday)

GargRyderLinc

Comments

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

I can give a ride to @BobbyDigi & kid if they don't mind waiting for Joe's arrival.

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited June 2018

Thank you Nick!! @mertesn

Offer to @BobbyDigi also (copied from other thread)

1:15ishwhateveritis on Tuesday the 19th would work for my arrival, can get you on the way by if you don't mind stopping at my hotel on the way in so I can check in.
    Cannot help with Sunday morning departure.... will be softballing with Niece

EDIT: @Massalinie your details (in other thread) don't really say if you need a ride or not. Thanks.

• MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

Yay! Thanks @mertesn Yes, I definitely need a ride as I must leave my car in Vancouver :laugh:

I am aiming to make the Pedal Pub at 4:15 on Thursday (assuming flight is on time)

Landing at DTW
    DL 5815 from Seattle
    Thursday June 21st 2:53 PM

Departing from DTW
    Sunday June 24th 8:00 PM

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

7:15 AM - @BobbyDigi Delta 1706 (RIDE NEEDED x2)

dude fuck this guy who does he think he is needing a ride at 7:15 AM on sunday

BobbyDigiMAGICRyanFodder
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

That moment when you realize you and Dras have the same flight back west...

DontCallMeKelsoBuddyJThrax
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

I'm getting @cola on Sunday.

RyanFodder
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

@Ryder said:

Offer to @BobbyDigi also (copied from other thread)

1:15ishwhateveritis on Tuesday the 19th would work for my arrival, can get you on the way by if you don't mind stopping at my hotel on the way in so I can check in.

Than you! If anything changes the Kid and I can fall back to awaiting Joe's arrival and pile in with @Gargoyle.

@Thrax said:
    dude fuck this guy who does he think he is needing a ride at 7:15 AM on sunday

Indeed. Many things lead to this. I will happily Uber / Lyft if nothing pans out. I completely understand cuz I don't want to be up then either.

-Digi

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

I'm leaving Sunday morning. If @cola and @drasnor don't mind getting to the airport early, I can take them. According to Google Maps, because of construction, I have to pass by there anyway.

Linc

I will be leaving Monday, staying extra day for softball.
    I can offer @Tushon a departure ride on Monday.
    I can tentatively offer @Massalinie a ride to airport Sunday night will need to play it a little by ear due to aforementioned softball.

Massalinie
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

16 June (Saturday)

If anyone shows up on Saturday, they've volunteered to clear the attic.

mertesn
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited June 2018

@Linc said:

16 June (Saturday)

If anyone shows up on Saturday, they've volunteered to clear the attic.

I arrive Saturday but by the time I pick up the rental car and get to my hotel room it’ll be Sunday :biggrin:

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2018

I can get Bobby and Jackie after work.

GnomeQueen
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

@cola said:
    That moment when you realize you and Dras have the same flight back west...

I was waiting for when you'd figure it out :crazy:

cola
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
    edited June 2018

EDIT: Ryder needs help with setup so I am unavailable for rides Wednesday.

Edit to the EDIT: Ryder has graciously allowed me to pick @Tushon up Wednesday afternoon for his 12:25pm arrival.

Ryder
    edited June 2018

What? No help with setup? ;):p

Sonorous
    edited June 2018

Also I can* drive cola and drasnor back to the airport if they don’t want to leave super early

Edit to reflect that I CAN drive them

I'll pick up @Tushon on Wednesday

Me

edited June 2018

I didn't see the edit to your edit, or an update in the OP. You can pick up Tush if you want, though. More day drinking for me ?

What is that, cereal on hummus? Looks delicious.

@Gargoyle said:

I didn't see the edit to your edit, or an update in the OP. You can pick up Tush if you want, though. More day drinking for me ?

What is that, cereal on hummus? Looks delicious.

It's alright, you pick him up.

Cereal is chopped liver.

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

If anyone need a ride between New York and Michigan, let me know. Prefer along I-80. :D

• lersheelershee Keeper of J Sterling Heights, MI Icrontian

I can get Massalinie if rides are still needed. I'll have the kids with me, but my front seat and trunk are available!

LincMassalinie

@Kwitko said:
    If anyone need a ride between New York and Michigan, let me know. Prefer along I-80. :D

If they cancel my flight again, maybe :)

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

Since Garg's flight was canceled I'll need a pickup at the airport at 2PM if anyone's available. I'm on the plane now. Takeoff shortly.

@lershee said:
    I can get Massalinie if rides are still needed. I'll have the kids with me, but my front seat and trunk are available!

I think @Farge might be on it - unless you're already in the area or something. Thank you though, as long as somebody comes for me I'm grand :-D

• drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian

Anyone want to grab me tomorrow?

@drasnor I got you.

• lersheelershee Keeper of J Sterling Heights, MI Icrontian

@Massalinie said:

@lershee said:

I think @Farge might be on it - unless you're already in the area or something. Thank you though, as long as somebody comes for me I'm grand :-D

Well, let me know. I actually want to participate in the Pedal Pub at 4:15, so I'll need to head down that way anyway, and kid-free to boot! Woo!

Also, what is DL 5815? Is that Delta?

Also (and I feel terrible about this) I need a photo of what you look like so I'll know who you are. My apologies, but I don't keep up on Icrontic names. :(

Massalinie
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2018
    edited June 2018

@lershee said:
    Well, let me know. I actually want to participate in the Pedal Pub at 4:15, so I'll need to head down that way anyway, and kid-free to boot! Woo!

Also, what is DL 5815? Is that Delta?

Also (and I feel terrible about this) I need a photo of what you look like so I'll know who you are. My apologies, but I don't keep up on Icrontic names. :(

Don't feel terrible! Tis the way of internet based communities :-P I was going to suggest that we swap phone numbers off thread as well. I haven't heard from @Farge today but he should be driving now from Nebraska arriving tonight sometime. He's pedal pubbing also. I will coordinate and try to be sure only one of you shows up at the airport. :laugh:

Also, yes DL is Delta.

lershee