Business Website Help.

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited August 2018 in Internet & Media

I heard some people here work on the internet. Since moving to Cincinnati I've started a small business doing residential remodel and repairs. I took a swing at making a website, but its definitely not my expertise.

Anyone around willing to take a look and lend an opinion, maybe some help with formatting and presentation? Its built in wordpress currently, rough, and semi-finished.

Will pay for the efforts.

Journeyman Homes

Thanks,

[Deleted User]

Comments

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited August 2018

I can't speak to your design, but I've found Squarespace to be pretty helpful in putting something together that fits the modern website design. I think we're in a time where your social media presence plays a bigger role than a static website. I'm sure there are more qualified people around, but I recommend getting your Google and Facebook pages in order. Speaking from our vet clinic, most of our business comes from Google/FB visibility.

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian

I would look for a scrolling parallax template. I like what you have here so far, but it's a little stark in the wrong places. You have the clean look down.

Here is a page with a bunch of these types of templates. For me, the benefit of a parallax style page is that it keeps your visitors engaged while scrolling and is a great way to keep people from getting lost in tabs.

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Awesome, I appreciate the feedback. Anyone willing to help me with the changes? PM me to discuss compensation.