ICNY 2018 - New Yearsss Travel & Sleeping Plans (RSVP)

2»

Comments

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

@Linc said:

• Transformers: I bought the starter kit for this which is for 2 players if anyone wants to test drive it with me.

I saw this at the store the other day and thought about picking up the starter kit.

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

If anyone wants to save themselves a trip to the beer store, let me know. I've got some stuff from the cellar posted FS in members-only and will be happy to buzz by Holiday Market to grab freshies if anyone needs anything. Can also pick up to-go crowlers/growlers etc from Holiday Market, Cellarmen's, B Nektar, etc.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

First.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited December 2018

We'll have 12 people staying here, so let's use Expo bathroom rules please.

• 20 minute max on occupying main bathroom.
    • Leave hook clear by shower for clothing.
    • Hang towels on racks by tub & just outside bathroom.
    • Down laundry chute with linens & towels when you leave! (Pillows & folded blankets left on beds)

Spare towels are behind the bathroom door.

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@HumerusMeg said:
    BUMPPPPP Currently have 10 polls for eats. If you would like to vote please do. Also, Merry Fucking Christmas all :)

It's a good thing I didn't get picked, because of course I'm sick now, lol. Thanks @UPSHitman for giving me an illness on New Year's again! ;D

DontCallMeKelso
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

For the mead-heads, B Nektar is putting on some limited meads today.

Boys in the Wood:
    Super-small batch boysenberry mead aged on oak. This was a Royal Jelly Club exclusive bottle (1pp, less than 50 ever bottled) and has never been on tap before and won't be again unless they make another batch.

Bradford's Reserve:
    A braggot with star thistle honey, strawberry, raisin, vanilla, almond and dark brown sugar for sweetness and hint of molasses flavor. Aged in a Woodford Reserve barrel hand-picked by Otus Supply.

Anybody up for a trip there when they open at 5pm? @UPSLynx @GnomeQueen @TiberiusLazarus @cola