If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NHL '15-'16

oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French CanadianMontréal, Québec. Icrontian

Since no one else did it yet, it's hockey night in Canada! And USA! So post predictions and bitch about ref decisions here

Comments

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

I plan on getting a Dylan Larkin jersey. That is all.

oni_dels
  • KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

Somehow. The Blue Jackets are actually a team getting some Buzz. Sadly I don't know much about hockey.

• oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

@Karma said:
    Sadly I don't know much about hockey.

You've come to the right place to learn, young padawan.

Basicaly just watch some game with friends, beer and salty treats, you will start to learn stuff. Or ask questions here

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

The Blue Jackets has been making noises for a while now. If Bobrovski played the way he did last year they will go further in the playoffs.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

Go Lightning!!

• KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

@oni_dels said:

LOL. Like any of my friends know anything about hockey or have an NHL pass or anything.

oni_dels
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

Why oh why did Slava Voynov have to beat up his wife? The Kings really need him on the blue line. Oh well, that isn't the only problem, LA just isn't playing at full speed or with any type of chemistry. Not protecting the crease, sloppy passing, D-men pinching down at the wrong time and freeing up too much ice (I'm looking at you, Jake Muzzin).

I have a sinking feeling that this may be a very very long season unless something starts changing soon.

• The best way for a Red Wings team to start the season, spanking the Leafs 4-0. We don't need you after all, Babcock.

@ardichoke said:
    The best way for a Red Wings team to start the season, spanking the Leafs 4-0. We don't need you after all, Babcock.

beating the Leafs isn't really an achievement...

• @oni_dels said:
    beating the Leafs isn't really an achievement...

Not at this point, no, but there's a long standing Red Wings and Leafs rivalry going back to the Original Six. No matter how bad they are, beating them always feels good. It feels even better this year since Babcock left the Wings to take a coaching job with the Leafs.

primesuspectChoochoni_dels

oh. was aware of this rivalry. i new Habs-Leafs, since it's an old mtl vs toronto thing. and habs vs bruins since they're the anti christ. and habs vs nordique, since that never ended.

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian

@BlackHawk is banned from this thread. Any post of his will automatically (when I see it) be deleted.

BlackHawkardichoke
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

primesuspectChoochardichoke
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian

• Mmm... mmm.... That 3-1 victory over the Lightning. Just a taste of sweet vindication for eliminating us last year. That game winner was so pretty.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=2015020042-479-h

Chooch

Habs won last night against the Wings, making it it's 6th victory since the beginning of the season, and no loss.