Deals

Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own wayNaples, FL
edited July 18 in The Pub

I think this is the only place left for this since the deals area has been removed:

<a href="http://deals.dell.com">< /a> has a very large amount of stuff on sale, they are calling it their pre Black Friday in July sale. The pre-sale ended the day .

Update: Dell is running a Cyber Monday Sale through Friday the 19th. Many things are sold out

I wanted a gaming grade laptop, and they have them at 10% to 40% off. some of the new XPS and Alienware gaming laptops are 400.00 - 700.00 USD off. Free shipping. You pay sales tax in some states.

I got a 109.98 USD monitor that was discounted from 199.99, for example.

Um, update! Dell insist I paid them, but never charged my credit card. They even gave me an invoice that shows the monitor paid for.

@Linc , would you please put the deals area back up?

Comments

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL
    edited July 8

This is a Dell US sale.

The sale continues until July 11, no longer a pre sale. Suggest you shop near 11 AM ET if you can, that is when the doorbuster items appear.

edited July 8

Cyberduck is my favorite FTP, SFTP client/browser for Windows and MacOS Mojave.

23.99 on the microsoft store site, for the Windows version.

Cyberduck Pro is what you get.

Mac version is free for cyberduck. Google: cyberduck download

edited July 10

HP is knocking the price down on one model of z2 series, by about 1,000.00 USD. This is their attempt to compete with Dell. Even after that discount, Dell is outselling HP because of lower prices for better computers.

edited July 10

Dell has limited amounts of Dell G5 15 SE Gaming Laptop left. This beast has an 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-9750H (12MB Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 6 cores) CPU. Price? About 1169.00 USD.

Thank You.