Fast

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    pseudonym wrote:
    I rarely eat fast food now and I've really cut down on sugars etc. Also, added stress will not help this condition at all I've determined.

This post comes mere days after this guy shows up at my house at 11:00 at night with two McDonald's double cheeseburgers :wtf:
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    This post comes mere days after this guy shows up at my house at 11:00 at night with two McDonald's double cheeseburgers :wtf:

Hahahahaha. Well it was a special occasion. ;D
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited October 2005
    CBDroege wrote:
    or wussieness...
    well that was nice...

I've been checked and don't have anything like that. It's just a problem I have. No It's not just wussieness thank you.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Need a second opinion from a medical professional?

Dr. Garg thinks it's wussieness. :D
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Garg, as your lawyer and personal advisor, I think it's in your best interest to not disclose patient's medical data with the rest of the fourm community as it's a violation of the doctor/patient confidential relationship agreement, even if the information is blatantly obvious that Pilotwings suffers from wussiness. In the future, please refrain from sharing your findings because I fear legal action could be pursured against you... well... not really-

since Pilotwings is a wuss and all ;)
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan New
    edited October 2005
    Thrax wrote:
    Fasting isn't healthy.
    And your remedy for the issue sounds more new-wave and neo-hippy than logical.

But, enjoy your hunger.

I'm with Thrax...I changed my mind!

Dr. Night also concurs that Pilotwings is suffering from a rare form of how shall i put this!?......WUSSINESS......MWAHAHAHA...MWAHAHAHAHAHA...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    edited October 2005
    McBain wrote:
    Salt Water Flush......

read about it....learn it....live it.....poop it......

LOL, a "butt pee"
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2005
    Gentlemen, let's stop with the personal attacks. Pilotwings is no more a wuss than I am. :cool:

Stuff like this just makes me want to break down and cry... :bawling:
    edited October 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    Gentlemen, let's stop with the personal attacks. Pilotwings is no more a wuss than I am. :cool:

Stuff like this just makes me want to break down and cry... :bawling:
    Yeah, he told me he cries too!...When i PWN him in CS...MWAHAHAHA
  • RiversCuomoRiversCuomo Missouri New
    edited October 2005
    What I do to cleanse my system is this:

buy a bottle of generic fiber pills (the generic equivalent of Metamucil caplets)

take literally 40-50 of them before bed

Have a satisfying dump the next morning

do it again that afternoon (you've basically crammed the whole bottle in two days)

big time poop-o.... BIG time that night or the next morning. One time I did this and a fleshy, lined tube came out of me. I mean, seriously. It looked like a pork sausage with a clear, almost see through skin, filled with chunks of ... well, crap. It was about 12 inches long and just massive. I felt so clean. It's like a mucoid lining or something, I'm no doctor, but man it works.

I am now a changed person. Maybe not for the better, but I am a changed person none-the-less :eek:
    edited October 2005
    I am now a changed person. Maybe not for the better, but I am a changed person none-the-less :eek:
    I'm with you. Short of permanent memory loss, I don't think I'll ever be the same after reading that. :eek3:
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    looked like a pork sausage huh? well you have forever changed the meat choice for my denny's lumberjack grand slam breakfast. i will never be able to touch anouther sausage style meat again.... thanks :thumbsup:
    edited October 2005
    okay seriously... I saw an ad on this page for "Dr. Natura" colon cleansing products.

If you have a strong stomach, go to that site, and look at some of the pictures. Seriously, what came out of me looked a lot like those pictures. I don't know if you need an expensive "program" to do it - you can just pound fiber like I did. Either way, stuff like that coming out of you is legit

www.drnatura.com

probably NSFW. I mean, it's not obscene, but there are pictures of crap.
    edited October 2005
    lol i love how they took the time to fish those out of the can and take a quick snap shot ;D

.... wow, did this thread take a turn for the worst or what?
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    is that safe to take 40-50 fiber pills, that sounds pretty nutty man, a fleshy lined tube coming out of me after I did that probably wouldnt make me celebrate getting rid of the toxins, I think it would make me run to the hospital telling them I just shat out an organ
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited October 2005
    Man I used to fast all the time in HS...its called wrestling and getting down to weight. I didnt eat breakfast or lunch and ate a small dinner. I also sweat a few pounds off litterly in practice.

Fasting once isnt going to do you really anything. Its not like it will clear your system either. If you want to keep your system clean, eat something with wheat for breakfast everyday. I eat Frosted Mini Wheats or other versions of the same product.

I usually feel better when I dont have a full or even partially full system, not meaning just my stomach but everything. There are points where I dont even feel hungry but I know I could eat. At these points my stomach looks a heck of a lot better, its not past my ribs at all and is kinda tucked in. I just feel better all around like that.

And eating a whole pizza between lunch and dinner is nothing really, I can do that about any time. For lunch and dinner.;D;D
    edited October 2005
    Dude, it felt great, honestly. I felt a lot better after that. Fiber isn't really absorbed by the body, it just kinda bulks up (you have to take a lot of water with it or it will actually constipate you), and acts like a sponge - it slowly crawls through your guts and collects old junk along the way.

Dammit.. WHERE'S NBJMD WHEN WE NEED HER? ;D or PowerMD? Whatever happened to him?

Dr. Belle! back me up here! :p
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    CBDroege wrote:
    Food that falls in with wrong crowd, and begins a downward spiral of behavior that ends in a fatal shootout with the police in front of a downtown liquor store...

Thanks, Dally.
    edited October 2005
    okay seriously... I saw an ad on this page for "Dr. Natura" colon cleansing products.

If you have a strong stomach, go to that site, and look at some of the pictures. Seriously, what came out of me looked a lot like those pictures. I don't know if you need an expensive "program" to do it - you can just pound fiber like I did. Either way, stuff like that coming out of you is legit

www.drnatura.com

probably NSFW. I mean, it's not obscene, but there are pictures of crap.

Ok, kinda sad I looked at those pics, and why the heck can't the guy just leave it in the can!??!!?!?!!? Sheesh, talk about poo fetish...

Anyways, are you sure you aren't eating balloons or something like that?? My dog used to crap like that when he ate balloons.
    ;D
    edited October 2005
    pseudonym wrote:
    ...Anyways, are you sure you aren't eating balloons or something like that?? My dog used to crap like that when he ate balloons.
    ;D
    I had a cat that ate a piece of tinsel once. The turds came out like link sausages - right on Christmas Eve... :rolleyes:
    edited October 2005
    profdlp wrote:
    I had a cat that ate a piece of tinsel once. The turds came out like link sausages - right on Christmas Eve... :rolleyes:

You've never seen anything more humbling than the look on an animals face when you are pulling link sausages of balloons and rubberbands out of their ass. ;D
    edited October 2005
    pseudonym wrote:
    You've never seen anything more humbling than the look on an animals face when you are pulling link sausages of balloons and rubberbands out of their ass. ;D
    Except maybe the look on my own face while doing it. :eek:;D
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Prime, I've been waffling between "Disgusted," and "Hilarified" for the last 48 hours.

I've decided to take the Primesuspect Fiber-Powered Colon-Cleansing Challenge. I'll update all of you in a few weeks.
    edited October 2005
    Fasting sounds less painful to me than an über balloon turd coming out of my rectum. You guys enjoy your knee-squeezing :thumbsup:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    I just ordered the Colonix™ Pack. I have heard of Colon cleansing...

I post my pictures, if you like ;D
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    Don't post them, just PM them directly to Prime.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    I showed l33t wife prime's story last night. I couldn't tell whether she was laughing or crying, but she was definitely covering her mouth.

I can't even look back to quote the post... I'm trying to eat lunch right now.
    edited October 2005
    Sticky: The Official Short-Media Colon Cleaning Picture Thread (1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
    Thread Started By: primesuspect

for some reason i think it wont cost as much to keep that one up as the babes thread
    edited October 2005
    My mood has now shifted from bemused queasiness to sheer terror. :eek2:
    edited October 2005
    Looks like our Google ads have noticed the downward spiral of the thread...