Have a great one, guys!

LINLIN Tri_State Area
edited November 2005 in The Pub
Thanksgiving, that is. ;)

LIN

Comments

• GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA
    edited November 2005
    no chickswith scandally clad pilgrim bikinis??
  • LiLbRoLiLbRo Troy, Michigan
    edited November 2005
    hahaha
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited November 2005
    You crazy Americans. We had our Thanksgiving weeks ago.
    edited November 2005
    damn canooks

its the last thursday of november! why you guys have it early is crazy!
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited November 2005

henrietta.jpg

Lol. ;)

LIN
  • edited November 2005
    LIN wrote:

Lol. ;)

LIN

OMGHAWT!
  • HawkHawk Fla
    edited November 2005
    Happy Thanksgiving All!
    Hope your all having a great one.
  • NYCDrewNYCDrew NYC(duh)
    edited November 2005
    Have a happy and safe thanksgiving everyone! :)
  • edited November 2005
    OMG Have a happy thanksgiving! HAX!
    edited November 2005
    OMG Have a happy thanksgiving! HAX!
    h4x.jpg
  • Massive_gasMassive_gas Baghdad
    edited November 2005
    so uh...who gets to stuff your turkey?
  • edited November 2005
    LiLbRo wrote:
    h4x.jpg

hah, that's going in my funnayies folder
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ...
    edited November 2005
    LiLbRo wrote:
    damn canooks

its the last thursday of november! why you guys have it early is crazy!

Yeah, crazy canooks! Weeks ago the weather was miserable, today it was full sun and a nice crisp 13 degrees out. It looked too nice to be that cool, what makes a great winter day! :bunny:
    edited November 2005
    last friday I made a 7 foot snowman with my nephue

we didnt have any carrots for the nose, so we used celery, but my nephue is only 3, so he could only work on the bottem 3rd of the snow man...

well he put the "nose" in... I thought it looked funny so I gave the snowman some balls made of oranges... it was a fun night

the snowman also had a corn cob pipe, and little chocolet peices for buttons
    edited November 2005
    Today I had to shovel a foot thick of ice out of the end of my drive way. So I've now had enough of winter. It can go away.
    edited November 2005
    kryyst wrote:
    Today I had to shovel a foot thick of ice out of the end of my drive way. So I've now had enough of winter. It can go away.
    haha, you aint got it bad

I have a gravle driveway... that means no snow blower, and it also means that you have to leave a light layer of snow overtop of the gravle, otherwise it will mess up the gravle... its a technique that is perfected over years of snow...
    edited November 2005
    LiLbRo wrote:
    haha, you aint got it bad

I have a gravle driveway... that means no snow blower, and it also means that you have to leave a light layer of snow overtop of the gravle, otherwise it will mess up the gravle... its a technique that is perfected over years of snow...

My driveway isn't gravel but it's in terrible shape. There are massive cracks in the pavement so that you have to watch where you shovel or the shovel hits a crack and you get a handle in your gut. It sucks.
    edited November 2005
    kryyst wrote:
    My driveway isn't gravel but it's in terrible shape. There are massive cracks in the pavement so that you have to watch where you shovel or the shovel hits a crack and you get a handle in your gut. It sucks.

Kryyst, my driveway is 38 years old and had never been replaced. ...kinda waiting untill it starts just crumbling up all over, which it has somewhat and majorly in a few spots for years.

On a different note, I woke up to a couple inches of fresh powder! Yee-ah! What a great present. I gotta go see if I can get my car to do some good fishtailing (which I almost can do when the pavement is dry, but not quite).
  • edited November 2005
    I h4Xed my stomach to allow me to eat so much yesterday.

I'll post a guide today. Maybe.
    edited November 2005
    yagga wrote:
    On a different note, I woke up to a couple inches of fresh powder! Yee-ah! What a great present. I gotta go see if I can get my car to do some good fishtailing (which I almost can do when the pavement is dry, but not quite).

wtf.jpg
    edited November 2005
    yagga wrote:
    Kryyst, my driveway is 38 years old and had never been replaced. ...kinda waiting untill it starts just crumbling up all over, which it has somewhat and majorly in a few spots for years.

Yeah that's about the same as mine. The ruts in it are so bad it looks like a wave. I have to watch how I drive into it or I actually scrape buttom on a couple spots. That's the next bing investment into the house. This year was windows. Next one will be driveway I think.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina
    edited November 2005
    I cut the grass today!:thumbsup:

It was cold tho!:ermm:
    edited November 2005
    Zuntar wrote:
    I cut the grass today!:thumbsup:

It was cold tho!:ermm:

Zuntar's definition of cold is probably 35 degrees, pfft! It's been in the single digits here with stable 35-40 mph winds (i.e. FRICKEN cold windchill) a couple days ago. And although I did say FRICKEN, I just mean that in comparison to Zuntar's definition.