Is YouTube not loading for anyone else?

ClutchClutch North Carolina New
edited August 2007 in The Pub
Since this weekend, I have had the hardest time loading YouTube videos. They just get stuck on "Loading" and never play. But if I refresh enough times, the video will load. Any other video sites load up fine. And this is on every computer in my house. And my best friend is having the same issue. So I'm wondering if it's our ISP or YouTube.

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    I just happened to watch a youtube vid now and had no problems...
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    Teh Yuotube works fine for me.
  • ThelemechThelemech Victoria Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    You tube is working for me on several machines - including a P2 400Mhz 320 Mb ram.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited August 2007
    Ugh, I called my telco and got forwarded to a call center in Canada. So I told the lady my problem and she insisted that I check to make sure I got flash player installed. I called my old boss at the ISP I used to work for and it works fine for him on their DSL. So I know it's my ISP. So I told that lady I wanted to speak to someone locally and she gave me a number, after she said it was not their problem. So some local tech called me and said it wasn't loading for him either and he would call the networking guys to look at it. And like 10 minutes later he calls back and says it works on 5 computers there. I refresh YouTube and boom vidoes load. And he says it was nothing on their end *roll eyes* but it still is very slow at home.