Delete Me

Comments

• DonutDonut Maine
    edited November 2004
    About the only way to follow this thread is with my "magic 8-ball". ;D

Btw, Thanks to kittie for starting this. :thumbsup:
  • edited November 2004
    Well, I haven't decided if I meant african or european because I'm not sure which is more likely, the european swallow being able to carry a coconut or the african swallow which is able to carry a coconut actually straying all the way to the british iisles with a coconut. So both I guess...
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    edited November 2004
    :mean: :ukflag: :Rocker: :Canflag: :bawling: :thumbsup: :birthday: :zombie: :cool: :eek2: :hitit2: :eek3: :wow2: :wink: :p :hrm: :tongue2: :ninja: :hiding: :type: ;) :rolleyes2 :whatever: :werr: :mouldy: :canflag: :Pwned: :necro: :respect: :cool2: :grumble: :sawed: :bs: :confused2 :headbange :tongue: :range: :usflag: :mad: :scratch: :whatever: :sad2: :wow: :smokin: :screwed: :kneel: :halfcog: :wtf: :O :sweflag: :( :rockon: :bigggrin: :wave: :mad2: :eek: :o :topic: :vimp: :welshflag :mullet: :confused: :D :smiles: :hair: :fold: :thumbup :doh: :clap: :skeptic: :nudge: :beer: :shakehead :crazy: :-/ :woowoo: :aol: :cheers: :thumbsdow :buck: :leet: :rant: :celebrate ;D :grr: :banghead: :rolleyes: :) :rarr:

LOLLERPWNED HAHAHAH AWTF
  • edited November 2004
    Yeah Thrax, Seaman Hornesby had good taste for sure. (One of my favorite old time movies ;) )

Back in the mid to late 70's, I was working on a tender rig, which has the living quarters and part of the pumping equipment on a barge that was tied up next to the platform we were drilling on. Every day the cooks would throw the slops over the side, which would bring in fish and seagulls. It would get boring out there back in those days before satellite TV or even VCR's (bet a lot of you youngsters don't even remember a time without a VCR ;) ) so we would have to get inventive on providing something for entertainment. One hitch we came up with the idea for feeding the seagulls an Alka Selzer, so we set the seagulls up for 4 days getting them to come take stuff when we threw it in the air, then buried a half an Alka Selzer in a piece of biscuit and one of the seagulls caught it and promptly gobbled the whole thing down (in case you don't know it, seagulls are really greedy bastards and will rob each other blind to steal their catch if they don't promply swallow). This seagull then flew off and when he was around 500 yards off from the tender his wings just folded limp and he fell to the water. Yep, we blew him up and converted him to shark food. ;D We also used to hide behind the bow plating when the cook came up to dump the slops with a handfull of welding rods and when the seagulls were busy diving into the slops, we would start throwing the welding rods at them, trying to stick them. Every once in a while, we would succeed; more shark food. :D :eek:
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida
    edited November 2004
    LIN wrote:
    :wtf: :aol:
    Thrax wrote:
    LOLLERPWNED HAHAHAH AWTF
    Too much color! AAH!! :ninja:

Haha, this thread ROCKS! :D :thumbsup:
    edited November 2004
    Haha S_Wilson! Love your avatar! :D :vimp:

When did they stop playing those commercials? :confused:
  • kittiekittie michigan
    edited November 2004
    Yesterday was my birthday! :D
  • TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited November 2004
    :birthday:

Had a party yet? :celebrate
  • S_WilsonS_Wilson Meridian, ID
    edited November 2004
    TheGr81 wrote:
    Haha S_Wilson! Love your avatar! :D :vimp:

When did they stop playing those commercials? :confused:

I still see them all the time. :)
  • KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff
    edited November 2004
    You people need help. Serious help. Emergency help? Yep, emergency help.
  • kittiekittie michigan
    edited November 2004
    I wanted to party with test_tube_tony. ;)
  • Access_DeniedAccess_Denied tennessee
    edited November 2004
    beans gives me gas :zombie:
  • kittiekittie michigan
    edited November 2004
    That was random.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina
    edited November 2004
    *Clutch is so glad he hasn't posted in this thread yet*

*errr....wait where are my ****ing socks?***

*I smell like motor oil*

*How the **** did I get back to this color?*

*Wait.....WTF am I doing in this thread?*

*OMFG 1'm l00s1ng my m1nd*
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL
    edited November 2004
    Delete Me thread becomes Random Semi-insanity or Boredom Relief thread.... Shorty, cuold you put a poll in this thread asking what folks think of it???? :D Please make one of the choices ROFLMAO.... :p ;D ;D ;D :wtf: (not sure what to make of it, myself, if I try to THINK about it... :D ;D )
  • edited November 2004
    kittie wrote:
    I wanted to party with test_tube_tony. ;)

Well then I hope you're into face sh!tting like he is...
  • PressXPressX Working!
    edited November 2004
    TheSmJ wrote:
    Well then I hope you're into face sh!tting like he is...

no need...

eewww

:zombie:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    edited November 2004
    Trainwreck! Trainwreck! bail! bail!
    edited November 2004
    My favorite color is yellow
    edited November 2004
    I dunno... I kinda like blue.... :aol:
  • Access_DeniedAccess_Denied tennessee
    edited November 2004
    you ever consider that we all are breathing tree farts?
    edited November 2004

OMFG, I had to leave my room I was laughing so damn hard. Jesus Christ man, hahaa ;D x100
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2004
    Not until now.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

;D ;D ;D
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska
    edited November 2004
    Kwitko wrote:
    You people need help. Serious help. Emergency help? Yep, emergency help.
    Stop the madness. Stop the madness, I say!
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    edited November 2004

Holy ****. I'm so sorry I ran across this at 7 AM when my roommate's sleeping. ;D
  • edited November 2004
    In the words of the immortal W.C. Fields "Water? Never touch the stuff!! Fish f-f-function in it!"
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited November 2004
    Tree's have just gone down in my estimations. :shakehead
  • JustinJustin Atlanta
    edited November 2004
    But if the tree farted as a result of a coconut laden African Swallow landing on a high branch, being a migratory species, would they (the tree and/or their farts) still be so low in your estimation as to make you question the relevance of the coconut landing on your head and rendering you unconscious only to wake up in a pile of your own excrement? :scratch: "To question the tree fart is to question yourself?" -Innocent Bystander
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited November 2004
    Justin wrote:
    But if the tree farted as a result of a coconut laden African Swallow landing on a high branch, being a migratory species, would they (the tree and or their farts) still be so low in estimation as to make you question the relevance of the coconut landing on your head and rendering you unconscious only to wake up in a pile of your own excrement? :scratch: "To question the tree fart is to question yourself?" -Innocent Bystander
    Good point well made. However let's not forget the relevance of how much we actually rely on the tree's fart for our very existence. That understated subtext surely illustrates some sub-conscious fuelling of my sudden vocalisation of the fact that tree's have gone down in my estimations simply because of there farts.

This statement also in turn quite nicely highlights my understanding of my ignorance in this matter, and that in fact I am aware of the importance to my survival the tree fart actually has, and that deep down I really love the trees despite my show of diminished respect for the trees as a whole, which subsequently more serves as an illustration of my dislike for farting in general. Even that though can come under scrutiny because it's obvious, even though I'm pretending to be ignorant about it, that the tree's farts don't really smell. The smell being one of the founding reasons to why I dislike farts generically. Regardless this underlying obviousness detracts from the power of my original statement. So I'll let this one stay as it is. :topic:
  • edited November 2004
    So I guess this means we're descended from fart sniffing parasites? (apes)