edited November 2004
    What's the phrase, Seth?

Ah yes; do as I say, not as I do. :cool:
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited November 2004
    i think i'm going with AMD next.

LIN
  • edited November 2004
    I dunno, I've heard that those Cyrix chips are pretty sweet...
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    I'm going to overclock my greyhound. Will he run in hyperthreading mode? Run fast and relieve himself at the same time? What will his heat output be?
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited November 2004
    :scratch: Where will you put the heatsink?? ;D
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2004
    TheGr81 wrote:
    :scratch: Where will you put the heatsink?? ;D
    Depends on the mounting bracket. If you can't find four holes, go with the clips. :D
  • JChretienJChretien Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited November 2004
    0.o
  • SquillSquill Chesterfield, Va
    edited December 2004
    ay i got an idea... lets see how big we can get this thread.. everybody hore away at it an see if we can break 200 pages :p

that
    edited December 2004
    ay i got an idea... lets see how big we can get this thread.. everybody hore away at it an see if we can break 200 pages :p

is
    edited December 2004

a
    edited December 2004

good
    edited December 2004

idea :D
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited December 2004
    Squill wrote:
    that is a good idea :D
    I wish I could say that is how my post count got so high, but I always have been a bit of a forum whore. :rolleyes:
    edited December 2004
    they have post counts on this site? ohh where?
    //EDIT//
    nm found it! Delete this reply.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2004
  • JustinJustin Atlanta
    edited December 2004
    Now that's a tasty donkey!!! :D
  • Access_DeniedAccess_Denied tennessee
    edited December 2004
    Wooooo!!!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited December 2004
    Prime, there are a few guys around here who I mighta thunk would have first-hand knowledge regarding that subject.

I never in a million years thought it would be you... :rolleyes:;D
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    I heard a rumor:

Heard the famous 1337 processor was gonna be for sale soon at the Deal Depot & Trading Post. Heard the proceeds go to Short Media's Donated Folding Computer Project (SMX). Heard that the price for this piece of technological lore and history will still be moderate. Heard that the cool CPU will have added Team momentos enclosed, namely goodies from Alaska!

I'd keep an eye DD&TP if I were you! :D

It'd make a great Christmas gift! One of a kind. From someone you trust. Significant sentimental value.

Priceless.
  • kittiekittie michigan
    edited December 2004
    :D
  • edited December 2004
    Glad to see you still around kittie... :thumbsup:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited December 2004
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    That stuff goes EVERYWHERE... and it all came from my baby's butt... :grr:
    edited December 2004
    okay okay

to administer a haunchie:

One must await (or hunt) the perfect opportunity. A well-executed haunchie is all about timing. The ideal setting for the perfect haunchie is a couch or a bed where the victim is laying on their stomach, with their ass up. They should be wearing tight pants, preferably denim. When the denim is stretched tight over the fleshy part of the rear, and the victim has absolutely no sense of what you are about to do, the moment converges and one must strike with precision and determination.

The approach should be made as nonchalantly as possible. You must come up behind the victim, and slowly bend down to within striking distance. Then, unleash the fury, be as a serpent, and bite their ass as hard as you can, through the pants.

The sublime moment in time when there is a nanosecond of silence before the shocked yelp of surprise and pain is one of the most sought-after experiences in enlightened cirlces the world over.

A word of advice: Be prepared for retribution and be ready to defend yourself after you administer the haunchie.
    edited December 2004
    lmao ;D well i was *almost* thinking about asking what that was but thanks prime
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2004
    Sounds like something you'd find in ninjer pr0n.
    edited December 2004
    edited December 2004
    uljz8
    edited December 2004
    ulk78

blah
    edited December 2004
    ulkck
    BTW this is MY phone bill that i got a few weeks ago from the phone company screwin up