Introduce yourself!

Comments

• RenRen Denial
    edited June 2010
    You've stumbled upon the secret enclave of People Who Aren't Dicks Onlineâ„¢ :D We are a very discerning club. You may not be used to how cool we are and how we are all basically a big family.

Welcome to Icrontic. And yes, I fixed your username. :)

Wow, thank you so much for the fix! That was prompt!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Welcome Ren.... IC, the family I may not want to marry my daughter but if IC did marry my daughter, MAN would that be a awesome Son-in-Law to hang out with. :D
  • edited June 2010
    Well...I didn't actually see this till AFTER I'd already posted in some others. My mind just kinda goes everywhere...
    But anyways. Thought I'd officially introduce myself. I go by a lot of names. Lizzly seems to be the favorite at the moment. It's really a long story so...don't ask unless you REALLY want to know. xD Um...let's see a little bit about me. I'm 18. Turning 19 in a few days actually! 8D Um...Total Gaia Nerd. >> Don't judge me. Anyways! xD I play piano. A lot. Clarinet from time to time. I really have to start playing more. My lip muscles are out of shape. xD
    I have a job as a baby sitter...for now. Looking for another job on top of it.

I like to write. I draw a lot. Mostly avi art commissions for Gaia users though. Well they're...free commissions. Even though that's an oxymoron. Also. Horses. LOVE drawing them. Been out of practice on that though so they kinda suck now. But yeah.

Let's see...what else? Oh! I make a lot of youtube videos. That are usually just random...ramblings, really. I don't know why I make them either. It's just a hobby. I like talking to people who can't talk back until hours or days after I've made the video, I guess. xD

I like movies. And games. Play a lot of games...even though none of them seem to be in the discussion. xD I really gotta get with the times, I guess.

I think that's about all you really need to know at this point. I suppose if you wanna know more, go ahead and...ask. xD I like answering questions.

Edit: Oh actually there is one other thing. My favorite color is red. So why am I typing in purple...

No...friggin clue.
  • sgoldmansgoldman Baltimore
    edited June 2010
    You're giving us a lot to process Feather. Good to have you aboard, hope we can help you out.
  • edited June 2010
    Thank you very much, sgold. I'm glad I could give someone something to process.
    edited June 2010
    That has to be the most detailed "Intro" in this thread. Welcome Lizzly!!!
  • edited June 2010
    Lol...Like I said I ramble a lot...

Or DID I say that?! O.O

Now I have to go back and read my own post!!! -grumble- I write too much. xD

But thank you muchly.
  • mime92mime92 peshawar
    edited June 2010
    lol WELCOME lizzly..that was really nice introductory speech :P
    and happy bday in advance though i forget or anything..
  • edited June 2010
    Haha. :o Why thank you very much.

For the record, I'm happy there's a sight where people actually READ my entire introduction. xD
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    We care about every single one of our members. Welcome to it :)
  • edited June 2010
    That's good to hear. :3 Er...read. xD Thank you again.
  • edited June 2010
    hello I am new to your forum , looks like a nice site.
    I have recently started trying to learn more about these things called computers will be hanging around a bit reading the different sections catching on.
    Old and slow so wont be posting much for a bit.
  • Nibiru2012Nibiru2012 Austin, TX
    edited June 2010
    Hi everyone! My first time here, hope it's a fun time for all.

Glad to be here... :bigggrin:
    edited June 2010
    Welcome to Icrontic :)
  • Nibiru2012Nibiru2012 Austin, TX
    edited June 2010
    Welcome to Icrontic :)

Thanks for the speedy reply! :rockon:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Hi, Nibiru. :) Welcome to here.
  • JulieJulie Texas
    edited June 2010
    Hi, I'm Julie. I started building computers about 12 years ago as a hobby, which gradually grew into a part time business and four years ago became my primary business when I opened a computer shop. I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, but hardware is definately my specialty.
    edited June 2010
    Welcome to the funhouse, Julie :D
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Julie wrote:
    Hi, I'm Julie. I started building computers about 12 years ago as a hobby, which gradually grew into a part time business and four years ago became my primary business when I opened a computer shop. I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, but hardware is definately my specialty.

I saw her first! :csimon:
    edited June 2010
    Welcome Julie, Nibiru, and oh_fubar.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Welcome New Icrontians!

-Bobby
  • DrLiamDrLiam British Columbia
    edited June 2010
    Lots of new faces stopping by. Welcome and enjoy the stay!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Hello, My name is Bobby, most people call me Digi, short for Digital.

I was walking around Warren Mi and saw this sweet tent setup with a bunch of computers. I walked in, took a seat and started playing some cartoon based game about castles and suitcases? I had some fun so I figured I would sign up for the forum. Looks like you got a good group of people here.

-Digi
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Welcome Bobby !!
  • petesmompetesmom Member
    edited June 2010
    Hi, new people! (and Hi to everyone recovering from Epic 2010! Enjoyed my arm-chair tour through the event!)
    edited June 2010
    Welcome to the Forum side of Icrontic. :wave:
  • FafouteeFafoutee Troy MI USA New
    edited July 2010
    Hi...you can find out about me on my blog....first and only post so far:
    http://fafoutee.com/
  • edited July 2010
    Hi every one
    edited July 2010
    Hello :)
    edited July 2010
    Welcome fafoutee and rock... kick back and make yourself at home. :thumbsup: