Introduce yourself!

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX
    Hi, I'm Jonathan and I came after after playing several game of team fortress some some of your member.
    I will also play Diablo3 when it get out in two week.

I'm currently in my last semester before I became a software engineer. After that I will probably work in a video game compagny, so I can make experience what a geek like.

This man knows sentry ranges way to well. Multiple times last night I found myself being head shot while attempting to upgrade my sentry. Good times.

Welcome to Icrontic @Swordmaniac :-P

-Digi
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec.
    Hi, I'm Jonathan and I came after after playing several game of team fortress some some of your member.
    I will also play Diablo3 when it get out in two week.

I'm currently in my last semester before I became a software engineer. After that I will probably work in a video game compagny, so I can make experience what a geek like.

This man knows sentry ranges way to well. Multiple times last night I found myself being head shot while attempting to upgrade my sentry. Good times.

Welcome to Icrontic @Swordmaniac :-P

-Digi
    and a few weeks ago he wasn't into the game... until i force him to wait to get new weapon and start experiencing with the classes.
  • Hey all, names Rob. I found your TF2 server tonight and I gotta say it was pretty fun playing there. Everyone seemed really cool, and coming from a defunct group it's nice to see people a bit more light hearted and even minded.

About me: I'm a government worker, currently working on a degree for Software Engineering. 22 and living in Florida unless I'm away for work. I'm still kind of a novice with the more intricacies of computer related topics, propelling my interest mostly through common sense and curiosity. I hope this community is as tech savvy as it looks and as friendly as it was tonight. Here's to a thousand more frags on your server!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA
    and 1000 more! Welcome, Rob!
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England
    I think this ones a keeper, even if he did backstab me repeatedly tonight.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    Hey, most of what Icrontic has become today is because of the amazing community members that have come to us through TF2. Welcome to the family!
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI
    Welcome Famicon!
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX
    Welcome to Icrontic Famicon!

-Digi
    Hey, most of what Icrontic has become today is because of the amazing community members that have come to us through TF2. Welcome to the family!
    indeed, indeed...

Welcome To Icrontic @Famicon ! here, make yourself comfy on our couch and take some beers from the fridge. It's all good.
    indeed, indeed...

Welcome To Icrontic @Famicon ! here, make yourself comfy on our couch and take some beers from the fridge. It's all good.
    Don't listen to him, he's a drunk Canadian.
    indeed, indeed...

Don't listen to him, he's a drunk Canadian.
    drunk French-Canadian, but yeah where's the problem in being drunk? i'm sharing beer so it should be fine, no?

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    Welcome mate!

Sit down relax join in on the chats, and hell grab a beer but it's on Oni's tab.
    Welcome mate!

Sit down relax join in on the chats, and hell grab a beer but it's on Oni's tab.
    it's all good, i'll keep the receipt and put it in next year's taxes as "work deductible"...
  • New here...played on the TF2 server a couple times now and had a good time.
    New here...played on the TF2 server a couple times now and had a good time.
    Hey @radarboy. Welcome to Icrontic!
  • SusurroSusurro Dubuque, IA
    Greetings all!

I am Ryan and have been around a bit outside of the website, but plan to hang out some more. I joined the TOR guild, though haven’t played for some time. I look forward to reinvigorating my atrophied gaming skills, though. Also, I hear you guys like beer, so that’s good. As it happens, I indulge now and then myself.

Of course, I have to credit @CannonFodder and @malia for convincing me to join. I do this mostly because malia terrifies me…mostly.
    @Susurro hey buddy, welcome to Icrontic! here's a beer (if you are over 18/21 or whatever the legal drinking age is in your country, or else here's a Shirley Temple.)
    now, Stay a while and listen...
  • GuppyGuppy Warren, MI
    Hi there, I'm Gil. I like video games, music(listening to and making), and beer(especially stouts). @NLichtman introduced me to Icrontic via Oktoberfest 2010. I've played on the TF2 server a few times and had a lot of fun, I think that's what pushed me to finally sign up.

• maliamalia Sconnie Nation
    I do this mostly because malia terrifies me…mostly.
    My work here is done... (*dusts residual camping dirt from hands)

:D
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation
    edited May 2012
    also, hiya Ryan!
    @susurro makes some freaking delicious beers. We benefited greatly from his presence @ camping weekend.
    Hi there, I'm Gil. I like video games, music(listening to and making), and beer(especially stouts).
    you and i will surely get along. welcome to your new online home!
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)>
    edited May 2012
    Hi Guppy! Hi Susurro! Hello radarboy! Greetings all the people I've missed XD

Also, there's a badge for introducing yourself in here? In that case:

Hi, I'm midga (it's a soft 'g')! I do both interesting and uninteresting things, some related to Icrontic, some not at all. I dislike summarizing myself, and I rarely use any electronic social medium. I started with IC on IRC and refused to use the forums for years until it became absolutely necessary. I'm absolutely worth your time, but will never tell you why. :)

Also also, in the interest of badge-whoring, I totally met Jared after joining IC, I play {IC}TF2, I've built computers with Dras's help, joined the folding team 93, have played LoL with IC, have played EVE with IC members, have played boardgames with IC members, and for a rather long time I spent ridiculous amounts of time in IRC. There's probably more, but I'd have to look at tons of profiles or find a list of badges XD
  • liquienceliquience Ann Arbor / Detroit
    I already did this way back on page 5 of this thread (has it been that long?) but I figure now that I'm not an e-hermit anymore I should introduce myself again.

Hello! I'm liquience or Naim for those of you here who have met me IRL (more than a few I'm sure). I just finished grad school, which means now I feel like I'm stepping out of a cave and into the ultra-bright glare of the "social internet". So, I'm looking forward to hanging out here more and getting to know more of you. Also, games.
    Welcome back to your home :P
    LOOK AT ALL THE BADGES.

Welcome everyone! (And welcome back, you slackers!)
    Holy clap! My IPeen just doubled in size! Thanks prime :D
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    Hi there! I joined in 2004 as part of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service's mission to get Mitt Romney elected.

Oh, and I'm shooting for my New Neighbour Badge...
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    Just what I always wanted. My own little New Neighbour Badge! I will call him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him...
    I got a whole bunch of other ones when I posted that, but the New Neighbor badge wasn't one of them XD

random kirby cause idunnojustbecause (> °v°)>
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl
    edited June 2012
    hey all I got @sleepykitti to join think it will be more fun to find out about her for yourself
    but she does know me lol hmm.. is that really a good thing lol