Almost out of Ft. Gordon

ClutchClutch North Carolina New
edited October 2009 in The Pub
I take my Security+ cert test tomorrow, I have been studying hardcore for the past two weeks, so I really hope it all pays off with a passing score. I pick up my orders today hopefully to see what day I can leave here. Stephanie and I are having a boy, I don't know if I told anyone yet what the baby is. The name we have picked out is Addison. That is about it for now. Hope everyone is doing well. I got to get back to hitting the books.

Jeremy

Comments

• LincLinc Bard Detroit Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Good luck Jeremy!

You can name him what you want; his name here is Clutch Jr. :p
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    That's TWO icrontians named Addison.

We call one Weezer, and the other one is gonna be little clutch.
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan New
    edited October 2009
    Where are you getting stationed?
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Little Clutch... ;D
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited October 2009
    I'm done. I passed my CompTia test, so I'm finally certified in something, hehe. The test was really hard but I studied my butt off for it. We have to be at Ft. Carson no later than the 29th of this month, and I finally leave on the 14th, so I got about a week to spend with everyone before we move out.
  • LeonardoLeonardo Wake up and smell the glaciers Eagle River, Alaska Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Colorado bound! I hope you and the wife enjoy your new duty station. Keep the Army networks safe. Your biggest challenge will be the bonehead users. (I'm not knocking Army people - the users are of any network are always the biggest vulnerability.)

Congratulations, Jeremy! I'm proud of you.