I Demand Your Satisfaction!

124»

Comments

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    The scumbag known as UPSLynx has brought to my attention that he was not satisfied with the results of our Borderlands bout. Thereby nullifying any and all value of the battle held therin and thus warranting a rematch. Believing it to be a fair challenge I proceded to take him in a test of manliness in TF2. He, being a baby sniper, sat behind his team requiring me to take his team in a horendous and long process of brutal beatdowns at the end of my large ham fists. He would then, after having worn me down to nothing but my arms and an empty health bar, proceded to sneeze on me and laugh at his triumph. I DEMAND THAT WE FACE OFF IN TRUE MAN-FIGHTING FORM TO DECIDE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!
  • cherplunkacherplunka Sunnyvale, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    rock paper scissors?
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Best of 3 Heavy Boxing on Ringking, winner take all.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Cola is just angry that I topped the scoreboard over him every time tonight. Hey, we can't be perfect at all games. Deal with it.

He has failed to mentioned that I bested him multiple times with the melee attack. Didn't matter the situation, didn't matter what class. I was simply better.

I accept your challenge.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Clash (Reclash?) of the Titans, tickets for one and all, picture at 8
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    If I could frame a discussion and put it on the ICHQ mantle, I would.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    Whatever happened to the OP of this thread?
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    He's too busy being a hipster eating soup and listening to music no one else listens to.

No seriously, I have no idea why he doesn't visit Icrontic anymore :/ I talk to him regularly.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I guess you won this battle then.
  • VicarVicar Icrontian
    Grimnoc where aret thou, your honour is at stake.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian

@Rjbocco meet me in New Jersey where neither God nor the laws of man can interfere with true justice.
    Mega Busters at Dawn.

BuddyJ