Anybody want to be my neighbor?

13»

Comments

• @mertesn said:
    The garage?

Man, you saw right through my misdirection. Gotta have a big soundproof garage with a floor drain... I've said too much o_o

mertesn
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK

If I decide to buy another house, the kitchen is definitely going to be a priority this time. That and a dedicated brew space.

georgehRyanMM
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth

@ardichoke said:
    Dem stainless steel kitchen appliances doe.... but seriously, that kitchen layout is screwy. (Can anyone tell what the first consideration I have when house shopping is?)

The kitchen doesn't bother me, it's those bathrooms that have me side-eyeing.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK

@GnomeQueen said:
    The kitchen doesn't bother me, it's those bathrooms that have me side-eyeing.

How much pooping room do you need?

RyanMM
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth

@mertesn said:
    How much pooping room do you need?

Well if @primesuspect is going to visit....

I mean more the wonky way the tub is right up against the sink in the second bathroom, or the HORRIFYING sink in the first one.

RyanMM
  • @GnomeQueen said:
    I mean more the wonky way the tub is right up against the sink in the second bathroom, or the HORRIFYING sink in the first one.

I actually quite like the sink in that first bathroom.... but yes, the second bathroom is odd. I suspect they replaced a pedestal sink with a cabinet, and choose the cabinet poorly. That could be fixed pretty easily (rip out the vanity and put a pedestal sink back in).

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI

If anyone is looking to move to Ferndale, the house that was $850 a month a few years ago is now merely up to $1200 a month to rent.

People were streaming in and out of it today.

Please be our across-the-street neighbor. I will give you beer.