Images with overloads of Ponies

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA
    edited August 2011
    Still relevant.

220366_590663979106_161502925_33026522_2697888_o%281%29.jpg
    edited August 2011
    I love how the CB pony looks so dang indifferent.
  • edited August 2011
    Archaic_Pony-n1307231733929.jpg
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep
    edited August 2011
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Still relevant.

220366_590663979106_161502925_33026522_2697888_o%281%29.jpg

Deal with it indeed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=29254&stc=1&d=1314125873
    edited August 2011
    HAHAHA! That's outstanding!!!
  • djmephdjmeph Detroit
    edited August 2011
    emo horse is depressed
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN
    edited August 2011
    Lynx, you look high in Cola's version of your Brony. So I went out and got something for you.

Stolen from some foo named Hyperbyte...

4WKB4.jpg

My little stoney, my little stoney
    *cough cough cough cough*
    My little stoney!
    I used to wonder what this "weed" could be
    My little stoney!
    Until you shared your green with me!
    Big adventure!
    Tons of fun!
    A beautiful bud!
    Nice and strong!
    Sharing highness!
    It's an easy feat!
    And M.J. makes it all complete!
    Yeah
    My little stoney!
    Do you know you're all my very best friends?

iWAeE.jpg

HIqBJ.jpg

Above, this is what it feels like after an Icrontic event. Especially if those empties were Nova Schin. OKTOBERFEST IDEAS, ANYONE????
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    edited August 2011
    FYUzE.png
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX
    edited August 2011
    QdczM.png
    edited August 2011
    SMOKE WEED IN MODERATION

Digi - you should grow out a fu manchu to go with your mohawk. It would be awesome.
    edited August 2011
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Digi - you should grow out a fu manchu to go with your mohawk. It would be awesome.

GmmPq.jpg
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    edited August 2011
    You're all a bunch of
    blank flanks
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf-
    edited August 2011
    Not everyone just happens to have a transparent background, perfectly square image sitting around which represents well their sensibilities or character.

I tried to put my damaged butterfly on my pony's flank, but the engine made it look squished and pixelated, like the taco bell one on the bobby clone above, so I just gave it a miss. I suppose it would be easy enough to stick one on there post-export.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf-
    edited August 2011
    There you go.

attachment.php?attachmentid=29257&stc=1&d=1314186669
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep
    edited August 2011
    *has yet to find something he's good at*
    edited August 2011
    cola wrote:

Never fear, you are not alone! Join the Cutie Mark Crusaders today!

See an enlistment office near you, and protect our freedoms of unrealized potential!

...or else...

fZGnal.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    eLv1M.jpg
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    edited August 2011
    Asswings.
    edited August 2011
    Put your ass into it.
    edited August 2011
    cola wrote:

FTFY

cola.png
    edited August 2011
    Meanwhile, Digi doesn't even need a cutie mark. The mohawk and beard is all he really needs.
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace
    edited August 2011
    I've thought about it over and over... But I can never come up with an answer. "what would my cutie mark look like..?"
  • edited August 2011
    FreshyP wrote:
    I've thought about it over and over... But I can never come up with an answer. "what would my cutie mark look like..?"

What do you enjoy doing most in life? I like figuring out how things work so I used gears. It isn't an easy question!
    edited August 2011
    What do you enjoy doing most in life? I like figuring out how things work so I used gears. It isn't an easy question!

Not to me... I enjoy a lot of things. I should become a cutie mark crusader... :range:
  • edited August 2011
    FreshyP wrote:
    Not to me... I enjoy a lot of things. I should become a cutie mark crusader... :range:

A few things come to mind. In Mortal Kombat there was a character named Shang Tsung who changed who he was frequently. You may be familiar with him, perhaps a symbol he used is fitting.

There is the greek symbol Delta, which is a triangle and literally just means change. It is frequently used in physics and math, making it cool to the bone imho.

Lastly, there is the symbol of infinity. Perhaps you will never have one thing you are perfectly good at or love more than any other, and so you have infinite possibilities because there are no absolutes in your world.
    edited August 2011
    A few things come to mind. In Mortal Kombat there was a character named Shang Tsung who changed who he was frequently. You may be familiar with him, perhaps a symbol he used is fitting.

There is the greek symbol Delta, which is a triangle and literally just means change. It is frequently used in physics and math, making it cool to the bone imho.

Lastly, there is the symbol of infinity. Perhaps you will never have one thing you are perfectly good at or love more than any other, and so you have infinite possibilities because there are no absolutes in your world.

I don't play Mortal Kombat... But I do know of the Delta and stuff. One day though... One day I will find out what my cutie mark will be...
    edited August 2011
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I too am in FreshyP's situation. I'm trying to come up with a cutie mark for my Brony-me, but I'm just stuck thinking about it.

I like a whole bunch of things, and I have a lot of talents... but I'm still at a crossroads in life, and I haven't fully figured out what I'm best at, or what really symbolizes me. Cutie Marks are silly and all, but if I were asked to come up with something....

...I'd be left just drawing a blank.

But if I -had- to have something (lest I become a zombie), I'd go with a feather. Quills are used to write and create (and I'm a graphic artist/designer), I think birds are amazing creatures, and my dad's a pilot so I'm accustomed to flying.
  • edited August 2011
    Bandrik wrote:
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I too am in FreshyP's situation. I'm trying to come up with a cutie mark for my Brony-me, but I'm just stuck thinking about it. I'm still at a crossroads in life, and I haven't fully figured out what I'm best at, or what really symbolizes me. Cutie Marks are silly and all, but if I were asked to come up with something....

...I'd be left just drawing a blank.

But if I -had- to have something (lest I become a zombie), I'd go with a feather. Quills are used to write and create (and I'm a graphic artist/designer), I think birds are amazing creatures, and my dad's a pilot so I'm accustomed to flying.

No one symbol encompasses all of your passions, desires, skills, and intrigues. That's why life is awesome. :D
    edited August 2011
    Well Bandrik, you've done it. I'm still a blank flank. :D
    edited August 2011
    No one symbol encompasses all of your passions, desires, skills, and intrigues. That's why life is awesome. :D

Very good point, indeed.

Wow... we've gone from bronies to philosophy. That's actually pretty awesome. Only at Icrontic... :D

Speaking of Icrontic Bronies, we now have the official Brony achievement badge. Thanks, Primesuspect! :vimp:

brony.png
    BRONY PRIDE!!