Daily deals from around the web

15678911»

Comments

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian

Well, heck. For $16 shipped, I'm in.

• I played ICEY for 2.4 hours last night on my Steam Link. It was a really good living room experience. Played really nice with the Steam Controller too. Plus, the fighting is pretty challenging IMO. I regret nothing.

• https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=2J5-0036-00005

The Hori Real Arcade Pro Kai has always been a sweet deal at $150 but right now you get a PS4 copy of Street Fighter V Arcade edition with it. So if you want a stick for PS4 / PC this is a pretty hard deal to beat.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Just a reminder for Civ players. 6 is available for $12 right now through Humble Bundle monthly. You can cancel whenever (though you should wait till the 2nd to get rest of free games for the month). Here's a referral link :)

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly?refc=Dr7y5X

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

I already own Civ VI, so if someone wanted to spilt the subscription with me, I'm interested inn Owlboy.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

The base game of Crusader Kings II is currently free on Steam and all of the Expansions\DLCs are on sale.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/?snr=1_5_9__205

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

960gb ADATA SSD $148.99 with coupon code AD26
    https://www.rakuten.com/shop/adata/product/ASU650SS-960GT-C/

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian

xps 15 7950 is also a laptop with a 9th get processor, runs 1099.99 USD.

The CPU is an Intel 6-core, overclockable to 5.0 GHZ.

Dell has limited amounts of Dell G5 15 SE Gaming Laptop left. This beast has an 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-9750H (12MB Cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 6 cores) CPU. Price? About 1169.00 USD.

Mt_Goat
    edited July 2019

Since you folks like AMD and some of the deals Dell has include a Alienware Area-51 Threadripper Edition Gaming Desktop for 2800.00 about, I figured I might mention it is available through the 15th. use discount code SAVE10 to save 10%.

edited July 2019

Dell has this Inspiron Gaming Desktop for 699.99 USD. Not many left.

There is a company called Digital Storm out in the market. they make a 15" laptop called the Nova 15, at: https://www.digitalstorm.com/nova.asp They have Lifetime Support available, and have a price of 1,499.00 USD on this laptop.

Dell has a bunch of XPS laptops still on sale: search deals.dell.com with "xps 15 7950" to get results of both Intel and AMD based laptops, starting at about 1,100.00 USD. All are 15" display laptops.

Does anyone else know of an intro laptop deal for a little gaming and design work-- needs to have a 15" display or 17" display. My virtualized Windows 10 Home 64 bit is slow, and I had to pay for Paralllels 14 to get a stable VM that does not crash often.

So far, my efforts are crude, the top banner on my website is my first real keeper.

Dell has a Dell G7 15 Gaming Laptop that is only $999.00 USD, if someone wants an intro laptop for gaming.... Found this today, and it is a doorbuster.

Sam's Club is having some back to school specials, this: HP 15-BS158CL I5-8250U QC Jet Black laptop. It will do limited gaming, but I want it for light-weight design more than gaming. @Thrax , would you please tell me if the specs mean design capable for $659.99 USD?

Tip for the day: Lenovo is having a Cyber Monday in July sale also, and they have an X1 Carbon Thinkpad for less than 1,400.00 USD one.

Last Day of Dell's and Lenovo's sales for the Cyber Week sales.

Sam's Club is discounting some laptops, cutting them 10% to 35%. looks like they are getting ready for the new model year stock.

deals.dell.com is now talking about a Back to School sale.

I have no deals from Dell at this time, and am unlikely to.

Adorama has a Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB drive for 130.00 USD. This is an SSD drive.

edited September 2019

Western Digital has a new set of products which top out at 8 Terrabytes for the D10 drive, which is an external drive costing 199.99 at WD.com . Western Digital has a new set of products which top out at 8 Terrabytes for the D10 drive, which is an external drive costing 199.99 at WD They also have P10 drives, top end 5 TB, and costing similar prices. They say these drives are for gamers.

WD has bought Sandisk.

If you are an amazon prime member, you can apply for a store card. If you are approved, you will get a 100.00 gift card which you can apply against the cost of a Ryzen 5 2400g. I got one for 27.39, including tax.

• Own an updated version of the absolute finest gaming mouse ever made (Yes it is!!) The Logitech MX518 for a stupid $19.99

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/mx518-gaming-mouse.910-005542.html