Well Crap

IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy CanadianToronto, Ontario
edited December 2011 in Bronies
I tried ordering two of those Beer Steins featuring Rainbow Dash
http://www.etsy.com/listing/79652958/rainbow-dash-20-drunker-etched-beer

But now that I've got the funds for it I learn that they don't ship to Canada...which sucks.

So anyone want to do me a favour and do an order by proxy?

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA
    edited December 2011
    It says on their page that they ship overseas. So they do ship overseas but not into Canada? Sup with that?

So I take it the process would be one of us orders the steins, then just ships as normal up to you?

I might be up for this, but I'll soon be doing a lot of traveling and such for the Holidays, so I'm not going to be reliable for some time. So consider me a backup if no one else can help in the mean time.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, should of updated XD.

Just logged back on they sent me a pm that they would but they'd need time to get an estimate ready for me. (Sucks that I qualify as international but w/e)

Now I just need to transfer more cash into Paypal so that I can actually afford the extra shipping.

Effectively I should've read that before I wrote this up, but I have no idea how to delete a whole discussion so yeah...

derp__by_workingorder-d4hfbro.gif

This is what happens when I get errors while sick and irritated and decide to react without thinking things through.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA
    edited December 2011
    Nice.

Post pics when you get them!
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    edited December 2011
    Damn straight I will! Likely I'm going to wait till Alina's finished with my Rainbow Dash going to get one big pic with everything included XD (Course they're not arriving till the 14th so I guess I'd have to wait anyways)

Order is going in tomorrow, stores closed so I cant get a prepaid today to attach to my paypal and I'm not waiting another 8 days for more paypal cash to come through.