The Where's Derpy Drinking Game!!!!!

IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy CanadianToronto, Ontario
edited December 2011 in Bronies
Alright we totally have to play this at the next stream.

The rules when someone spots Derpy in the video they shout it out and everyone takes a drink!

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal
    edited December 2011
    so we only get to drink once? maybe twice?

There was a drinking game during one of the previous steams. There was a set of 3-4 phrases that were the drinking trigger. Anyone remember that?

-Digi
    shirawpony
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    edited December 2011
    Well I suppose, really its tipping back an entire drink once.

The rest of the time hell, drink to your hearts content.
  • edited December 2011
    The last time we tried a drinking game during a synch sesh I think we drank every time they said friendship and we were blitzed 15 minutes deep. This could be a nice alternative.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA
    edited December 2011
    The last time we tried a drinking game during a synch sesh I think we drank every time they said friendship and we were blitzed 15 minutes deep. This could be a nice alternative.

hahahaha! Yep, we watched the first two episodes of Season 2 and every time the words "Friendship" or "harmony" were uttered, we took a drink. We were all hilarious half way into the first episode. I put back a quarter bottle of vodka.

I'd be up for trying a new MLP drinking game, but the rate has to be higher than once or twice per episode. I say whatever we come up with, a derpy sighting is like a bonus round. Drink a double or something.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    edited December 2011
    How about we spot memes, like Deal with it Dash and stuff like that?
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA
    edited December 2011
    That might work well. Deal with it, any time scootaloo appears (chicken), Derpy appears, Lyra appears with Bon Bon, Colgate Sparkle appears, etc.