Hellos Icrontic, it is you fridnly neighborhood Bagfoot McKenzie here participating in a pony stream

colacola part legend, part devil... all manBalls deep
edited January 2012 in Bronies
AND i"d like tosay that you are all deserving of the GG ALLIN BEST PONI AWARD and there is nothing you have to regret form antifreeze cookiez. Don't ever give up or let me down because yo ucan't every run arond and hurt me. PONIEZ ARE BEST PONY AND YOU CAN'T SUCK MAH NUTS DEAL WITH IT. Sopa can die in a firey rapidashge too.

Comments

• BasilBasil Nubcaek England
    This thread provides an accurate representation of life in the IC Pony Stream

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA
    Dangit Cola, how do you do it. Pony stream all night, then LoL. And I still suck at LoL, but you tolerate my game. Whisky lane old school.
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    Bagfoot Mckenzie isn't human, once the drinking starts time has no effect on the Bagfoot and neither does the booze (How Cola can play as well as he did New Years when I couldn't even have my character walk in a straight line is beyond me) at least that's my theory.

ALSO GODDAMNIT I would have LOVED to stay up for the whole thing, maybe I should have just fallen asleep on my couch rather than go up to my bedroom, could've claimed TV in the morning.