Dvd promo

midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi(> ^.(> O_o)>
edited April 2012 in Bronies
Someone mentioned a dvd with promo pony at Target a week or so ago. What was that dvd? I can't remember...

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! SoCal
    edited April 2012
    If that someone was I that you speak of, It was a mini DVD of "The Ticket Master" and it was in the blister pack with a Rarity figure.

It is in the top left of this image:

-Digi
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)>
    oooooh, I see.

I got the figure without the dvd cause Target didn't have any more Raritys, but WalMart did. I probably could have waited around to see if they got any more in stock, but I've been without a little non-McD's Rarity sitting around my apartment for too long. I may go back to Target in a week and see if they've gotten any more in, though. Then I can have two different hair styles! :D
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    I can't handle brushies all of mine are the blindbags (Course that said Canada only has the Mane six in specific boxes. I've got RD, AJ, and Twi want to get Trixie when I go to AMURIKA)
    I can't handle brushies all of mine are the blindbags
    I have absolutely no clue what you just said.
    The brushy ones have hair whereas the blindbag ones are plastic molds throughout the figurine.
    Oh. How does that get called "blindbag"?
    edited April 2012
    Because the normal packs they are found in (At least in the States) are 'Blind Bags' where you don't know which pony you're going to get (Sort of like a trading card game which is cool) however because only the Mane 6 are sold in that form in Canada the stores see no point in 'Blind-bagging' them and just put them out in clear plastic boxes.

If I go to EXPO I'm going to buy however many blind bags it takes to find a Trixie.
    Oh, so gachapon.
    I've never seen any for Mulpfim here.