I recieved a package from Riot Games today

colacola part legend, part devil... all manBalls deep
edited May 2012 in Bronies
As I was spectating the IC LoL crew play a game my mother came and knocked on my door. She told me I had a package from Riot Games, sent to Cola Shofner.

I was confused.

One, why would Riot send me anything? You all know my feelings on how they design champions, I love the game, hate their approach to balancing.

Two, I didn't order anything from them and haven't spent real money on League of Legends in over a month.

Three, who the heck is Mighty Fine shipping and why was that one of the details?

Four, Sent to Cola Shofner...wat?

I took the box, and then I noticed something, a Welovefine tag.

Bobby Miller, I can't believe you've done this, I love you man.

Comments

• CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    Shirt is OP and will be nerfed in the next patch. Love is being removed completely and tolerate cooldown is changing from 6 seconds to 8 seconds. Twilight will be replaced by a purple circle with a happy face and the fabric will be changed from 80% cotton, 20% polyester to 75% cotton, 25% polyester. Additionally, Master Yi's movement speed will be increased by 3% because we feel like he's not as viable at back-dooring enemy teams as he should be, in fact make it 5%. Thanks for playing League of Legends, don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and like us on Facebook.

-Riot Games
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA
    10/10 post Canti.

Cola, that's what you get for Rarity shirt DEAL WITH IT
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    The triumvirate of pone shirts?
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    That is either an extremely short ceiling or Cola suddenly grew to 7'9" tall.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep
    Lynx sent me a few feet along with the shirt.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK
    That is either an extremely short ceiling or Cola suddenly grew to 7'9" tall.
    Considering the ceiling appears to be less than an inch above the door frame, I'd say the likelihood of Cola's sudden growth spurt is minimal.