Making a Brian.

oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French CanadianMontréal, Québec. Icrontian
Today, i started #MakingABrian on twitter. Use it. Post your work desk with it. Tag @primesuspect so he knows what a feed full of desk looks like.
JBoogaloo

Comments

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian Icrontian
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian Icrontian
    Cat in a cat bed on your desk? I am so very jelly. Such proximity to a cat would cause eye swelling, itching annoyance in me.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited April 2013
    Yes. The cats were sleeping all over my desk before. The cat bed makes sure that they don't lounge on any keyboards or in front of any monitors, etc. I wasn't using that side of my desk anyway. :)

Athena comes and goes, but Hera (the one in the photo) basically spends all day in that thing while I'm working.
  • oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian
    Only 5 entries (so far) i should've made it a contest... With like steam prizes or magic (the gathering) card or free booze from The Great White North...
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    oni_dels
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    CB said:

Yes. The cats were sleeping all over my desk before. The cat bed makes sure that they don't lounge on any keyboards or in front of any monitors, etc. I wasn't using that side of my desk anyway. :)

Athena comes and goes, but Hera (the one in the photo) basically spends all day in that thing while I'm working.

Dude, you are seriously lucky with them in the cat bed. We tried putting one on Tea's desk with Stripey and he was just all, "nice bed for a cat, I'm gonna get in your lap and all over your keyboard...where I belong"...little bastard.
    RahnalH102
    Tushon said:
    wasnt following you / you are private, so couldn't see it. but at least you did it. unline 200+ other icrontians.
    edited April 2013
    JBoogaloo said:

CB said:

Dude, you are seriously lucky with them in the cat bed. We tried putting one on Tea's desk with Stripey and he was just all, "nice bed for a cat, I'm gonna get in your lap and all over your keyboard...where I belong"...little bastard.
    Did you try the heating pad in/under it trick?
    oni_dels said:

Tushon said:
    wasnt following you / you are private, so couldn't see it. but at least you did it. unline 200+ other icrontians.
    Is private for probably silly reasons, you're now approved. I promise that nothing of value was lost.
    Tushon said:

Is private for probably silly reasons, you're now approved. I promise that nothing of value was lost.

damn i was hoping for crotch shot selfpics
    JBoogaloo
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Tushon said:

JBoogaloo said:

CB said:

Yeah, we've tried a heating pad under it and a few other things and the cat just refuses to be in his bed (he's had 2 or 3 different ones). Boxes on the other hand, he loves'em (not when they're put in a cat bed, of course). Just a weirdo.
    edited April 2013
    JBoogaloo said:

Tushon said:

JBoogaloo said:

CB said:

Yeah, we've tried a heating pad under it and a few other things and the cat just refuses to be in his bed (he's had 2 or 3 different ones). Boxes on the other hand, he loves'em (not when they're put in a cat bed, of course). Just a weirdo.
    that quote box...
    JBoogalooTushon
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    oni_dels said:

Tushon said:

When your sweet Canadian brew fills my mouth.
    oni_dels
    Tushon said:

oni_dels said:

Tushon said:

When your sweet Canadian brew fills my mouth.
    Is that a euphemism for something?

JBoogalooTushon
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian Icrontian
    Molson.
    UPSLynxoni_dels

Bringing it back, "working at home" style. Will post later since can't from phone.