NFL Football 2013/14

Comments

• Buh Bye Baltimore and Miami, until next year
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN
    On to the playoffs, let the stampede begin!
  • Raven's played poorly, sincerely, I hope Cinci wins the AFC. Been there, classy city, never won the big one, may as well. I'm not bitter about today, Cinci won because they won. Who Dey! Why not....
    GHoosdumColgere
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin
    KC, you had one job.

one

job
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA
    Damn, maybe it isn't Romo. Maybe crucial possession interceptions are a prerequisite for Dallas QBs, Hahahahahaha!
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO
    KC, you had one job.

one

job
    Hey, we only had two starters. TWO! What do you want from us? Especially since we almost did it; until, Chase "I don't know where the line of scrimmage is" Daniel forgot where the line of scrimmage was.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin
    KC, you had one job.

one

job
    Hey, we only had two starters. TWO! What do you want from us? Especially since we almost did it; until, Chase "I don't know where the line of scrimmage is" Daniel forgot where the line of scrimmage was.
    one.

job.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX
    Hey @Cliff_Forster, pretty sure I won by one point

-Digi
    primesuspectJBoogalooCliff_Forster
  • Hey @Cliff_Forster, pretty sure I won by one point

-Digi
    And I think I took 3rd, losing by two points.

Not bad considering I started week one in 10th
  • edited December 2013
    Playoffs?
    Cliff_Forster
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX
    Wow looking at it this morning, we're tied. I've never actually done the pick 'em for the playoffs so I am not sure how that adds to the score. If it keeps a running total then we are still on though I wonder how it handles the dropped week going into the playoffs.

Was a fun season all around anyways. Thanks to everyone who participated. No perfect weeks but fatcat and I each pulled a 15/16.

Sad that the Dolphins didn't make the playoffs after a promising start. Oh well, until next year.

-Digi
    trooster89fatcat
  • Ah.... and the Lions have gone from 1st in their division to not even in the playoffs, completing their yearly meltdown right on schedule. It's good to know that some things never change. Goodbye Schwartz, I look forward to hearing people bitch about your replacement for the next 4 seasons.
    Creeperbane2Cliff_Forster
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI
    bye bye Jim Schwartz!!!!
    ardichoke
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou
    edited December 2013

what a hell of a regular season gents! two people tied for first and two tied for 3rd!

I'm guessing it will keep a running tally, but the dropped week is only regular season
  • I kick myself in the rear because I missed the 1PM deadline one week, cost me seven picks, six that I would have won, DOH!!! (It was a really, really good Saturday night)
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL
    Yep, I completely forgot to make my picks in the fun of tailgating. Oh well. On to the playoffs!! Who Dey!!
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA
    Yeah, I missed a couple weeks due to being busy and trying to catch up on sleep...lame! But, it was a wonky season which made the picks really interesting for a number of weeks. Looking forward to this next year...maybe we do a Cover 5 type deal for a end-of-season prize? :) Grats fellas...ya bastards :)
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH
    My wife and I got our tickets for the Bengals v Chargers this Sunday. Right behind the endzone. Not the best of seats, but not bad considering how late we were to the party.

All I ask for is a single post-season win, just one and I will be happy.
    JBoogalooCliff_ForsterChooch
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL
    My wife and I got our tickets for the Bengals v Chargers this Sunday. Right behind the endzone. Not the best of seats, but not bad considering how late we were to the party.

All I ask for is a single post-season win, just one and I will be happy.
    I would love to go see the game, I just cannot afford it. Hopefully it'll sell out so I can watch it on TV.
    I know this is for NFL but this is one hell of a catch!

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH
    edited January 2014
    Soo... My wifey has taken sick and I doubt I will be able to make the Bengals game tomorrow. Anyone interested in buying the tickets at a discounted price? 70ish bucks each? I can negotiate the price a bit, losing 50 bucks is better than losing 195.

Seats at behind the endzone, 1 aisle over from the Bengals tunnel, row 47. I bought them for 96 bucks each plus Ticketmasters charges which I can eat.

PBS's view

You purchased 2 tickets to:
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Cincinnati Bengals Playoff Game 1 vs. San Diego Chargers
    Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH
    Sun, Jan 5, 2014 01:00 PM

Order for: Zachary Smith
    Seat location: section 156, row 47, seats 17-18
    Total Charge: US $ 217.07
    JBoogaloo
    edited January 2014
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO THIS CAN NOT BE! 31 to 10 RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Well still two quarters to go...
    ^ I think your attitude just changed. lol
  • and the Chiefs pull a .... Chiefs

credit to the Colts though, down 28 points and never gave up
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri
    I would have preferred getting blown out.
    Colts pulled that one out of their ass but a win's still a win.
    Creeperbane2