NFL Football 2013/14

Comments

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO
    I think it was more of a startled jump back.
  • I just had to share this /r/Bengals thread about Dalton's wife expecting. Some classic comments:
    "At least he was able to punch something into the red zone, amirite?"
    "Once the baby is born, we will be flooded with multiple threads telling us how "average" Baby Dalton is, how he will never be an "elite" baby and how there are many other babies out there that would be better options."
    "won't be able to throw the deep ball for shit with that little baby arm"
    "Hopefully he doesn't fumble his kid."
    JBoogaloo
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN
    From the Patriots Facebook:

-Digi
    Whatever, now I back Broncos, Colts fan first, Peyton fan second
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)>
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego
  • I'm pretty sure Omaha is telling his team that he is ready to begin the actual snap count after all his gyrations at the line.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego
    If you ever get the chance to listen to Tony Dungy break that stuff down on Dan Patrick (or football night in america) I highly recommend it.
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London?
    PirateNinjaGHoosdummidga
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH
    edited January 2014
    I always wonder on plays like that if the Refs ever just look around and go, "Come on, do I even need to throw the flag?"

Much like the ref on the left, who looks like he is having a nice piss.
  • When the ref on the right pulls the yellow flag out of his crotch it looks like it appears out of thin air. Is he a wizard?
    GHoosdumTushon
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana
    @CrazyJoe what is your feeling about Cincinnati losing both Offensive and Defensive coordinators?
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL
    edited January 2014
    @CrazyJoe what is your feeling about Cincinnati losing both Offensive and Defensive coordinators?
    I expected Zimmer to be hired somewhere, Gruden was a bit of a surprise, but we'll see how it goes. It's they Bengals, they'll trod on somehow.
    UPSHitman
    I expected Zimmer to be hired somewhere, Gruden was a bit of a surprise, but we'll see how it goes. It's they Bengals, they'll trod on somehow.
    They will trod on while maintaining the one coach that should have been the one to leave. I don't expect much of anything out of the Bengals next year, at least I will save myself 100 bucks on tickets.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL

They will trod on while maintaining the one coach that should have been the one to leave. I don't expect much of anything out of the Bengals next year, at least I will save myself 100 bucks on tickets.
    I've been a Bengals fan my entire life, I never expect anything out of the Bengals. If they do well that's great, if they fall flat, then that's just about normal.
    UPSHitman
    http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/01/nfl-logos-hipsters.html
    Plaid Browns would actually be pretty cool.

• Well played, "I love Detroit. You can find a huge abandoned place to live everywhere. The dead bodies are great fertilizer for your wheat grass"
    UPSHitmanardichoke
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI

Hot Potato...HOT POTATO!!!
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin
    more like omahot potato
    GHoosdum
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI
    Even I get to watch this game! Yay reasonable start times :D
    Sometimes you throw the ball so well the ball travels a few more yards than you expect it to.
    /rolleyes
    They should really offer a secondary audio track that's just the stadium sounds.
    i think you can mute the center channel and that has the same effect
  • trooster89trooster89 Are you from London?
    I love that they've got an Omaha count today. 8 so far.
    Manningface spotted.
    go seahawks!
    trooster89JBoogalooGHoosdum
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX
    Interesting. The three players tied in the pick 'em each made a different combo of picks for the championship games. After the NE loss (no point for @fatcat), if Seattle wins, I'll stand alone at the top of the scoreboard. If SF takes it then @marshmallow will wear the crown going into The Superbowl.

Either way, it will come down to the final pick and could even end in a three way tie still.

-Digi