Coolest beer name/label

oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French CanadianMontréal, Québec.
so, yeah. this: Zombie Dust
Cliff_Forster

Comments

• JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway

There is no Santa, by BrewDog. Tastes great.
    oni_delsTushonChoochCliff_Forster
  • "mow-deet" emiright?

Maudite is the beer that got me in to beer.
    oni_delsUPSLynx
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    Same here.
    oni_delsUPSLynx
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related

Come
    at
    me
    bro
    BlackHawk

Clipper City changed it's name to Heavy Seas, and it's advertising lost some Baltimore charm. This was one of my favorites.
    oni_dels
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan
    oni_dels
  • BlueTattooBlueTattoo Boatbuilder Houston, TX
    Another one from Flying Dog. Bought it the first time for the label. Pretty good beer.

photo OldScratch_zpsf6a32910.png

And two more I discovered on vacation in Utah.
    photo Wasatch_zps9106b8c7.png
    oni_delsGarg
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit
    I don't know why sketch art beer labels are becoming a thing, but I'm not much a fan of it.
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan
    If they're done well, I think it's fine. I get the Flying Dog ones, even though I don't really like them that much. But they have a consistent style across their brands, so at least there's that.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway
    edited August 2013
    You know what they say; it's what's inside that counts.
    Gargoni_dels
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA
    If they're done well, I think it's fine. I get the Flying Dog ones, even though I don't really like them that much. But they have a consistent style across their brands, so at least there's that.
    The Flying Dog ones are also all from one artist (http://www.ralphsteadman.com/)
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares
    edited August 2013
    I'm looking forward to this one, coming out sometime this September!

My impression of the quality of the label is probably influenced by my love for Pumking, which is my all-time favorite pumpkin beer.
    That label is fine, but
    it's what's inside that counts.
    oni_dels
  • BlueTattooBlueTattoo Boatbuilder Houston, TX
    I don't know why sketch art beer labels are becoming a thing, but I'm not much a fan of it.
    I drink wine, too, and there are even more to choose from than beer. Sometimes, you need a reason to pick one over the other, like your favorite beer (or wine) isn't in the store. If it's beer and it's at least kinda dark I'm usually okay with it, but a cool label can make the difference if I don't have anything else to go on.

When I travel, I always drink local beer. In a Mexican, Japanese, Italian, etc. restaurant, I drink the appropriate beer. I'm patriotic like that.

oni_dels