The government messed up my pay

erichblas2005erichblas2005 Your Native TexanHouston,Texas
yes that's right you heard it the government messed up my paycheck again. Had this of happened in the private sector the government would go after that company and sue them. I am just so sick and tired of this BS and then they have the audacity to tell me I have to wait till the next paycheck to get my money meanwhile my bills go unpaid.
I will never work overtime again because they owe me still for my comp time about 31 hours.
I believe it's time for me to start looking for a reliable job.

Comments

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA
    That sucks, dude. Yay for competent gov't employees (bah!)
    At least you're still working?
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA
    ............. Big Brother is watching ............. ;)
    erichblas2005
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin
    Private companies fuck up payroll all the time...
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf-
    That reminds me, I've forgotten to document any of my extra worked hours at the college so far this term, Woops! I should prepare to be scolded by the Office Manager when I turn it all in at once next week. :/
    JBoogaloo
  • Private companies fuck up payroll all the time...
    Yes they do. Also, the government sues companies for screwing up payroll? News to me.

Sorry you got jabbed dude, but every organization that has HR screws up like this. Some more often than others.
    I like to complain about government workers because they get benefits. Government works tend to complain about being underpaid.
    Apparently the trick is to mix the two and work as a private contractor for the government, where you get overpaid and benefited.

erichblas2005
  • erichblas2005erichblas2005 Your Native Texan Houston,Texas
    Private companies fuck up payroll all the time...
    Yes they do. Also, the government sues companies for screwing up payroll? News to me.

Sorry you got jabbed dude, but every organization that has HR screws up like this. Some more often than others.
    I like to complain about government workers because they get benefits. Government works tend to complain about being underpaid.
    Apparently the trick is to mix the two and work as a private contractor for the government, where you get overpaid and benefited.

Yes that wold be the logical thing to do. \/
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA
    My paycheck last week was over a grand short! They cut me a check but hey Private company's do it ALL the time
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    Done that, most miserable job I've ever had.