Calling all in the DFW area

Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy KnobPflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
edited October 2013 in The Pub
I do not have a date as to when yet. But I was wondering if anyone would want to meet up at Pops Safari Room in the Ft Worth cultural district in the coming months. If that place seems too out of sorts lets see what else there is. I heard of Pops from some other people and thought it sounded like a good place. They have cigars, food, beer, wine and all can be consumed in their antique living room environment.
_k

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited October 2013
    Interesting range of reviews online and it appears they made their website and forgot about it. Not saying it's bad, just interesting.

I'd be up for a DFW meetup, but it better be worth it to drive out to Ft Worth! :P

@_k_ and mason are the other DFW-ers that I'm aware of ...
    _k
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    Tushon said:

Interesting range of reviews online and it appears they made their website and forgot about it. Not saying it's bad, just interesting.

I'd be up for a DFW meetup, but it better be worth it to drive out to Ft Worth! :P

@_k_ and mason are the other DFW-ers that I'm aware of ...

I was surprised to see how many reviews were by wemons. :p if anyone can find anything close as a venue that is easier for everyone to get to I would be game.
    _k
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    In for whatever.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Depending on the date, I could probably make it out. It's about a five-to-six hour drive from the west, so the further west y'all can make it the better ;)
    _k
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    @midga if you need to I have a place around Little Elm, Crossroads, where you can crash if need be.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Awesome, thanks. I might take you up on that. :D
    _k
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    Just got back in after a hell of a week. I had guys scattered all over all week then we had a big problem that I spent the past 3 days on. Maybe in a few weeks I will be up to getting this going.
    midga