Help Canti lead The Denver Broncos to victory at Bowl For Kids' Sake 29.

CantiCanti =/= smalltimehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
edited February 2014 in The Pub
Last week a flyer was posted by the time clock at my job for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks. The event advertised is the 29th annual Bowl For Kids' Sake. The focus of this event is to raise money which will fund programs with the goal of enhancing and improving the lives of children in need of guidance and positive role models so that they might achieve their highest potential as adults, then we get two games of bowling. To raise this money participants are tasked with forming teams of 5 people and gaining donations totaling a minimum of $250 ($50 per member).

I saw exactly zero reason not to get involved with this and told four other people I work with that this is happening, all of which were happily receptive to the idea. As such Walmart Neighborhood Market (store 3062) has formed it's third (and best) team for the event. We are Zac, Elliot, Katie, Taylor, and our fearless captain, Sarah. With our powers combined we are The Denver Broncos and the only thing that can stop us is the generosity of our supporters and our mutually terrible eyesight.

At this moment we have raised a grand total of 25 cents because I found a quarter in the parking lot this morning and put it in our envelope but this is just the beginning. March 6th is the deadline for our $250 minimum and I come to you fellow Icrontians with a proposal. My goal is to raise the full amount myself, and if necessary I will pay it out of my own pocket BUT WAIT! If you are all willing and capable of donating enough to help me reach this goal I will match any donations (up to $250) for a possible total of $500 plus whatever my teammates come up with plus 25 cents. Based on my extensive knowledge of mathematics I'm pretty sure that potentially adds up to all the money in the world which would be pretty awesome but it can only be possible with your support.

You can donate through Paypal with the link below or contact me via PM for alternatives. Any support is greatly appreciated. :D

Such links, wow

IlriyasBobbyDigicolaRydermidga

Comments

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    Sounds awesome @Canti but there's one problem though it may just be my end, the link appears to be missing and in it's place is a blank grey area.

Hope you manage to achieve your goal, will donate soon as this issue is resolved or a workaround is worked out.
    Canti
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    edited February 2014
    The link is confirmed to be working now and in less than 12 hours 58% of the goal has already been reached. You guys are the best.
    IlriyasBobbyDigi
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario
    And the deed is done, thanks for fixing that link @Canti!
    CantiBobbyDigi
  • UPSMatLUPSMatL Metal Maniac Elkhart, IN
    Moneys sent. Have Fun man and good luck to your team!!
    CantiIlriyasBobbyDigi
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    Currently at 73% of the $250 goal after just one day and very grateful for all the support. As far as my team knows we still only have 25 cents because I'm afraid they won't focus on raising their own $50 if they know how much we actually have. I've been pushing them to stay on it and been giving them ideas on how to reach their goal. Their reaction when they learn the truth should be amusing.
    UPSMatL
    We're turning in the donations we've raised on Thursday and it looks like we'll be very close to $500 (maybe even over $500) after I match what I raised with your help. This will be double the minimum amount we needed. We wouldn't have done it without help from people here. Thanks again guys.

Tomorrow the other 4 get to learn we have about 7 times what they think we do. My face when that happens.

UPSMatLPirateNinja