Creation of a Custom Sig??

CaffeineMeCaffeineMe Cedar Rapids, IA
edited June 2003 in Folding@Home
I checked the sticky at the top of the forum, trying to create a sig for Folding. The links that lead to the sig generator are dead, and refer to [url]http:///.[/url] Is this a known issue/bug/something to be worked on in future? No biggie, just askin'.

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Yeah it's been left blank until we have the "official" generator and stuff created. For now you may use Park's gen which supports using custom banners.:)

Things will be going soon.
  • Kristof2Kristof2 Member
    edited June 2003
    I tried using Parks sig generator. After alot of messing around I was finally able to get something close to what I wanted. Custom background and all. But when I transferred the code to my sig the background doesn't show up. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

K
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    phhhh i dunno bro...mine came out totally 1337....just try not to edit the code..and copy the WHOLE thing...
  • Park_7677Park_7677 Missouri Member
    edited June 2003
    Kristof2, I'll take a look at it.

-Park_7677
  • Kristof2Kristof2 Member
    edited June 2003
    Thanks, I was just going to retry it again.

K
    edited June 2003
    1) Your image won't be leeched. I can open a new browser, and see it but that's it. If you can find a new place it host it that would work.

2) I guess I'm not so clear on what each thing in the generator does, so I added some examples. Take a look at them and you might get the feeling a bit more. If not, please PM me and I'll talk you through it.

-Park_7677
  • qparadoxqparadox Vancouver, BC
    edited June 2003
    Hey park I'm having some trouble with opera 7.11 and the sigs. For some retarded reason its outputing the ASCII hex code for the < and > "%3Cbr%3E" instead of the < br >.

I've also just reproduced the same effect on Mozilla Firebird .6. Is anyone else having similar problems in any other browsers? I've photochopped an image of the problem. The sig shows up fine in IE on this computer.

sig_problem.jpg
    edited June 2003
    That's odd. I'll take a look...

Thanks for the heads up :)

-Park_7677