Tomb Raider: Angel or Darkness

edited June 2003 in Gaming
Has anyone tried this one? Looks like a lot of fun, and after finishing Splinter Cell (and loving every minute of it) it should be a great timekiller!

It looks like everything SC had (sneaking/hiding puzzles) only less emphasis on sneaking past baddies w/o they're knowing, and more on sneaking up behind and snapping their necks. :D

I haven’t seen any reviews whatsoever on the PC version, or PS2 reviews for that matter. Everything I can find is just previews and rumors.

Anyone have any input on this game? Might it be a good buy?

Comments

• TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I wish! :(

If they ever decide to release the dang thing. Im checking news every day for it. I have always been a fan of Lara and im sure going to buy this one as well, but Eidos is getting on my nerves!

I have seen that the PS2 version is out in the us though.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited June 2003
    This may answer your questions.
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=35

I've seen a lot of complaints about the controls for AOD for PS2.
    I was supposed to be out for PC here lots of times, The latest estimated date is 4 July but they don't say which year.

bothered.
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    bothered said
    The latest estimated date is 4 July but they don't say which year.

bothered.

;D
  • edited June 2003
    Well it's available from Best Buy right now in the USA... I'm just looking for a reason not to get it.

/me got screwed with buying Enter the Matrix BEFORE reading the reviews.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    "try before you buy" ;)
  • edited June 2003
    I've done that PLENTY... but it can be a real pain when it comes to patches, finding the needed EXEs, etc.

Just checked CompUSA and it wasn't there (for PC). Perhaps the Best Buy add was wrong.
  • TekGamerTekGamer Earth
    edited June 2003
    it was listed in sundays ad for 49.99 at best buy

tek