Another UK v.s. US game that would be cool...

BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseurThere's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
edited June 2003 in Gaming
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory :D IMHO would be a cooler team game. I think it supports more people too. More complex too. Not just everyone running around killing each other. Here you have roles and jobs to do. Problem is that there aren't that many maps (6 in total) but each last around 20-30mins so that's sufficient time. Don't know what it is then go here . Just a thought.

Comments

• NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Blackhawk,

Lets get the UT out the way first. But its a great idea, lets make this a common thing. All we have to do is make sure that it is a game that most people can get their hands on and we are laughing :D
  • SimGuySimGuy Ottawa, Canada
    edited June 2003
    What about us Canucks? Are we ever going to get to challenge the motherland... err... redcoats? :D
  • SlickSlick Upstate New York
    edited June 2003
    Well we can make it north america vs. united kingdom. I want to see raven-shield match up! Me and blackhawk have already played together, I am wondering who else has the game.
  • T-BirDT-BirD Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2003
    It should be old world vs new world ;)
  • jonojono Manchester, UK
    edited June 2003
    I'm up for a game of Raven Sheild, its the only game i have at the moment, i'm a bit crap but will get better.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I'd pwn j00 all at Raven Shield yelow3.gif
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Definitely up for more multiplier games :cool:

Might as well give ya yanks & canucks a chance to win something, cause ya won't win the UT :D
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    jono said
    I'm up for a game of Raven Sheild, its the only game i have at the moment, i'm a bit crap but will get better.

Werd.
    Blackhawk said
    I'd pwn j00 all at Raven Shield yelow3.gif

We shall see...
    edited June 2003
    Yea right blackhawk, I owned you!
    edited June 2003
    So when can we schedule this match. I am free pretty much all the time :-D.
  • Rot-KatzeRot-Katze Pensacola, Florida
    edited June 2003
    DAMN

I don't have any of these games! doh!

I used to have UT but I lost it lol

I'd be up for a game of Battlefield 1942: Desert Combat though :)

EDIT: does ET require the original RtCW? or is it standalone?

if it is then I'll download it and play with some of you guys
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    ET is standalone.
  • LawnMMLawnMM Colorado
    edited June 2003
    Slick said
    So when can we schedule this match. I am free pretty much all the time :-D.

My copy of raven should be here this week...
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    -[Operation Flashpoint]-

Now that would be cool, 63 people per side, 4 sides, planes, boats, cars, bikes, tanks, everything.

NS
  • reelbigfishreelbigfish Boston, MA Member
    edited June 2003
    I love ET. It's free and a stand alone so it's definitly doable. I love rockin' it with the big gun.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    So anyone up for it. Maybe 2-3 weeks from now? Better start downloading it to get familiar with the maps and what you have to do in each map.
    edited June 2003
    If your talking about Raven Shield match I can play in the next day or two and I'm getting good:D If anyone wants to get some practice give me the infor and I'll join the game.
    edited June 2003
    I'm talking about Wolfenstein. You have to buy it if you want to play online. Actually......ah nevermind ;)
    edited June 2003
    Blackhawk said
    I'm talking about Wolfenstein. You have to buy it if you want to play online. Actually......ah nevermind ;)

I buy all my software. Oh well..like you say never mind, I'll go and shoot some other poor sods then:p
    edited June 2003
    I'll play it but I don't think there would be that much people for it. Actually come to think of it we would need atleast 8 people (4v4).
  • reelbigfishreelbigfish Boston, MA Member
    edited June 2003
    I'll definitly play in an ET game. let me know when it is.
  • edited June 2003
    I'll play kids... hit me back with details if it goes down.
  • TekGamerTekGamer Earth
    edited June 2003
    Im in for ET...

You can also find my most every evening pacific time on ET servers as CrotchCritter or Kilroy.

When and where and I am there...

Tek
  • TekGamerTekGamer Earth
    edited June 2003
    ET is free and does not require that you have wolfie...

tek
  • CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I always liked MOHAA for multiplayer.

I knows its Axis vs Allies but it's got a very distinct feeling of being part of a team.
  • hitokirihitokiri NYC
    edited June 2003
    hmm i guess I should download ET, seeing as everyone is talking about it...