• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    Congrats Wug on double digits.:)
  • ReignReign New York
    edited June 2003
    What a raping it was... go us.
  • JakethJaketh Ohio Member
    edited June 2003
    Way to go man! Did you recently add some computers to your cause or what!? I was hoping to keep pace with you, but lately you are on fire. Great job!!!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    :fold: WTF! :fold:
  • ReignReign New York
    edited June 2003
    Jaketh said
    Way to go man! Did you recently add some computers to your cause or what!? I was hoping to keep pace with you, but lately you are on fire. Great job!!!

WuGaRoO and myself added quite a few cpus to our arsenal so it's helping out quite a bit. :D
    edited June 2003
    Umm guys, Team Short-Media doesnt support members making their own teams within Team Short-Media. We dont support sub teams. It has caused other Teams problems and we dont want it here.

The points are going to the same team and same project so we would rather have you use your own fah name and not join together under one team.
  • ReignReign New York
    edited June 2003
    mmonnin said
    Umm guys, Team Short-Media doesnt support members making their own teams within Team Short-Media. We dont support sub teams. It has caused other Teams problems and we dont want it here.

The points are going to the same team and same project so we would rather have you use your own fah name and not join together under one team.

It's always been WuGaRoO.... i just added my one comp to him months before i joined SM. I made him a promise so i'm sticking to it.

It's only my one comp, the rest are his so keep your shorts on. It's not team... it's a cooperative effort between two people... i wasn't even part of this board, or IC when i started folding.
    edited June 2003
    Keep it in the DL.

We lost 2 members for awhile because of this and I dont want to lose anymore.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    DL? Download? Disabled List? eh?
    edited June 2003
    Yeah, yush yush.

Nein sprechen.
  • ReignReign New York
    edited June 2003
    mmonnin said
    Keep it in the DL.

We lost 2 members for awhile because of this and I dont want to lose anymore.

There is no problem.... we are next door neigbors and best friends for 13 years. There will never be a problem.
    edited June 2003
    I know there wont be problems with you 2. Thats obvious. But I dont want it to cause problems if you 2 pass others that are stugling with their own one computer and they get upset.
  • ReignReign New York
    edited June 2003
    I don't see how me and wug being together makes an issue. I mean, i doubt people get upset when other people with 10+ comps folding pass them.. are you telling me those 10+ comps are all theirs? No.... they have friends and family folding for them as well... SAME concept. When WuG started folding.. i was just a friend at the time and not a member of either IC or SM. Now i am... i mean.. aren't you happier you got another member because of him?
    edited June 2003
    Some people dont like having labs under their names, some dont like sub teams and some dont like either.

I understand that you were a 'recruitement' and the team and project is better for it but I dont want some others get flustered over it and would rather keep it 'under the rug' so to say.
  • ReignReign New York
    edited June 2003
    mmonnin said
    Some people dont like having labs under their names, some dont like sub teams and some dont like either.

I understand that you were a 'recruitement' and the team and project is better for it but I dont want some others get flustered over it and would rather keep it 'under the rug' so to say.

Kept "under the rug" won't be a problem. :D
    edited June 2003
    Thanks.:)
  • JakethJaketh Ohio Member
    edited June 2003
    Didn't mean to create a stir. I don't mind being passed - it's the cause that wins. On me : :beer:
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    dont vorry...theres no prooblem...we all cool...liek ice...yess....we all cooool liek ice
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Way to go WuGgaRoo.... Catching up to me real quick.... Hmmm. Me thinks me needs more CPU's... Time to resurrect some older PC's.
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    thats what ive been doing...i dug up some old p2's lol
  • ReignReign New York
    edited July 2003
    WuGgaRoO said
    thats what ive been doing...i dug up some old p2's lol

Very old P2s... haha